What is your favorite Starship in Star Wars Universe?

Cassidan

• Replies 100
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm a sucker for chrome so, despite the animosity in the SW Fanbase for the prequels, I do like the Queen's metallic ships:

http://starwars.wikia.com/wiki/J-type_diplomatic_barge

and

http://starwars.wikia.com/wiki/J-type_327_Nubian_royal_starship

In addition to those, I don't think anyone can NOT like a Super Star Destroyer.

I do also like the Fury ship in SWtOR.

Hate: the Cloud Cars

Slave 1...Slave 1...Slave 1...Slave 1...Slave 1...Slave 1...Slave 1...Slave 1...Slave 1...Slave 1...Slave 1...Slave 1...Slave 1...Slave 1...Slave 1...Slave 1...Slave 1...Slave 1...Slave 1...

Slave 1...Slave 1...Slave 1...Slave 1...Slave 1...Slave 1...Slave 1...Slave 1...Slave 1...Slave 1...Slave 1...Slave 1...Slave 1...Slave 1...Slave 1...Slave 1...Slave 1...

:csw_fett: Put Captain Solo in the cargo hold.

Super Star Destroyer as far as Capital ships go. Just a bad *** ship and legendary entrance in Empire Strikes Back putting the regular Star Destroyers in the shade.

I agree... I would also have to say the SSD... and you can dock a couple Victory class destroyers in it, which I also liked. Why is everyone else thinking so small? (kidding). But if the original intention of this thread was small starship... I'd have to go with the TIE Defender... that ship looked nice and sleek.

By the Way, B-Wing stands for Blade-Wing, because it looks like a Dagger.

That seems unlikely, I mean maybe some EU lore says that but cmon you know just like the rest of the ships it's because from the right angle it looks like a b (from directly over or under).

But man I thought I was totally alone in liking the b-wing! Also always loved tie interceptors.

Slave 1...Slave 1...Slave 1...Slave 1...Slave 1...Slave 1...Slave 1...Slave 1...Slave 1...Slave 1...Slave 1...Slave 1...Slave 1...Slave 1...Slave 1...Slave 1...Slave 1...Slave 1...Slave 1...

Yeah slave 1 for individual fighter and

the Executioner for capitol ship

The Mouldy Crow from the Kyle Katarn/Dark Forces series.

It looked fast, it looked kinda mean. Bigger than a starfighter, but smaller than a freighter.

And to a lesser extent, the Raven's Claw, the replacement for the Crow.

Whenever I'd play a pilot in the old RPG, my GM knew that'd be the ship I'd always be searching for. It was the Falcon to my Solo, the Serenity to my Mal.

Sorry guys gotta add in yet another one for contention. Defender was too op....Missile Boat was rediculous. Otana was a freekin forklift......... (still love them all)

TIE Advanced

Imperial technology making an affordable fighter that is in all ways superior to an X-Wing

Shields, Hyperdrives, Beam weapons, Missile Launchers. More than the top end of a Squint and even more maneuverability than an Eyeball. First time I knew I impressed the boss cause he decided to give me a ship with shields that could still dogfight (thats right, we are all making fun of you Gunboat)

Edited by Feshtof

As far as capital ships go. the lukrehulk droid carrier is my baby. the 'arms' of the ship housing ridiculous numbers of droids and fighters was always sooooo cool to me.

on the smaller end, I'm surprised no one has mentioned the ARC-170 fighter. ths was just too cool.

my favorite star wars ship is the sun crusher from the jedi academy series. what's tougher than a fighter that can destroy and survive the blast from an exploding star. Quantum crystaline armor that even turbolasers couldn't pentrate, han solo rammed the thing through a star destroyer and it came out without a scratch. the resonance torpedoes could one shot any starship they hit, and blow up stars...no brainer.

http://starwars.wikia.com/wiki/Sun_Crusher

Edited by JarredBane