We get kited way to easily

SensusSW

I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but kitin' ain't one.

lulz!

No but seriously no kiting problems at all.

1. Force Charge

2. Predation

2. Rage Spec - Force Crush

3. Carnage Spec - Deadly Throw Immobilize/Ravage Immobilize

4. Annihilation - Slow on Rupture

No one gets away from me except sorc/sage casting instant tornado and then running...

Pop predation more? /shrug

Charge

Crippling Slash

Predation

Camo

Root on Deadly Throw

Root on Ravage

Slow on Rupture

Obliterate + Interceptor (40% movement increase/5 seconds)

Other classes have a lot of slows/stuns/roots/knockbacks/etc which, while annoying and slightly unbalanced in their favor we can manage.

As I always say: We need a bit of help but we're more than capable to do fine.

Juggernauts:

Juggernauts can talent Chilling scream to be ZERO rage cost, spammable (ZERO cd), AOE 8meters snare, lasts 9 seconds, 50% move reduction....and BioWare thinks that Juggs are too kiteable...and are getting a "buff".

Marauders:

Marauders have tools, but the problem is everyone else has better ones, cheaper, and easier to use.

The class with zero CC is the one without a spammable free cost snare?

Compare that to Crippling slash, 4m melee rage 4m, single target, costs 1 Rage if rage spec, lasts 12 seconds, 50% move reduction.

Not to mention that Marauders lost Saber throw and have zero cc other than choke which pretty much self roots you.

But Juggernauts are the kitable ones and need a buff? Are you kidding me BW? These guys don't have a clue what is going on. Don't even mention set bonuses..

Oh and Fury requires being in range to use rage-spending abilities to generate Fury, or get attacked or Frenzy. The fury system, a 2nd ramp-up resource system was the stupidest thing ever.

EASY FIX #1:

You want to improve Marauder quality of life? Give Marauders Chilling Scream, complete w/ Zero rage cost. Fury, what a joke.

I play Marauder because it's how I want to look, not how I want to play. Make a Juggernaut able to Dual Wield and witness the mass exodus. Right now dual wield is for show. We shouldn't even need to waste 3 points to make our offhand saber actually do pathetic damage from almost none without it.

I'm not holding my breath on the "quality of life improvements" coming up for Marauders/Sentinels. Last time we got a "buff" we got the fury system and lost saber throw and a talent to make Force Scream free after Force Charge.

Edited by Darth_Sennin

Juggernauts:

Juggernauts can talent Chilling scream to be ZERO rage cost, spammable (ZERO cd), AOE 8meters snare, lasts 9 seconds, 50% move reduction....and BioWare thinks that Juggs are too kiteable...and are getting a "buff".

Marauders:

Marauders have tools, but the problem is everyone else has better ones, cheaper, and easier to use.

The class with zero CC is the one without a spammable free cost snare?

Compare that to Crippling slash, 4m melee rage 4m, single target, costs 1 Rage if rage spec, lasts 12 seconds, 50% move reduction.

Not to mention that Marauders lost Saber throw and have zero cc other than choke which pretty much self roots you.

But Juggernauts are the kitable ones and need a buff? Are you kidding me BW? These guys don't have a clue what is going on. Don't even mention set bonuses..

Oh and Fury requires being in range to use rage-spending abilities to generate Fury, or get attacked or Frenzy. The fury system, a 2nd ramp-up resource system was the stupidest thing ever.

EASY FIX #1:

You want to improve Marauder quality of life? Give Marauders Chilling Scream, complete w/ Zero rage cost. Fury, what a joke.

I play Marauder because it's how I want to look, not how I want to play. Make a Juggernaut able to Dual Wield and witness the mass exodus. Right now dual wield is for show. We shouldn't even need to waste 3 points to make our offhand saber actually do pathetic damage from almost none without it.

I'm not holding my breath on the "quality of life improvements" coming up for Marauders/Sentinels. Last time we got a "buff" we got the fury system and lost saber throw and a talent to make Force Scream free after Force Charge.

Oh hai chikin little!

of course cause everyone else can heal, stun and toss you while we get a crappy 90% blind? and no form of life leech unless u go annihilation spec.. do do.. and i don't get these idiots going in the carnage tree and saying ohhh my ravage roots and owns in pvp.. anyone with a brain will interrupt you... i would rather have some sort of heal and toss (like every other class than warrior) than a 4 sec invis and 50% - HP for 99% reduction for 5 secs and not having a way to gain hp back. even assassins have dark charge.. but everyone cried about how op warriors are and look at sorcerers/sages now... going 80/0 in huttball

Uhm, I go 80-0 in like every wz as marauder... or maybe 70-1 either way I have absolutely 0 problems with any class or mobility or slows or anything.

Only really good snipers or madness sorcs give me any trouble.

I am full champion gear though... /shrug

I play with all 3 specs, but my favorite is annihilation followed by carnage. I dunno why but rage just isn't my thing. Seems too slow and too dependent on 1 ability (which I hate waiting on the cd)

average stats are probably like 200-400k dmg done, 50-80 kills (depending on wz - alderaan stinks!) and 75-100k healing from beserk in annihilation spec

Edited by diet-water

Uhm, I go 80-0 in like every wz as marauder... or maybe 70-1 either way I have absolutely 0 problems with any class or mobility or slows or anything.

i highly doubt that unless you are in a premade with really geared healers healing JUST you.and i like to see a full unedited video of you solo in a WZ where u go 80-0 against geared players to show how awesome marauders are that they don't need some kind of fix. k thx

We may not get kited - but we sure as hell get CC'd to death. If you say you don't your lying - We have 1 single CC-breaker on a 2min cooldown.

Combine that with the fact the engine seems to be getting worse - I spammed my Force Camo 10 times last night without it going off and suprisingly I died from double Tracert spam.

Only really good snipers or madness sorcs give me any trouble.

I am full champion gear though... /shrug

I play with all 3 specs, but my favorite is annihilation followed by carnage. I dunno why but rage just isn't my thing. Seems too slow and too dependent on 1 ability (which I hate waiting on the cd)

average stats are probably like 200-400k dmg done, 50-80 kills (depending on wz - alderaan stinks!) and 75-100k healing from beserk in annihilation spec

Your whole post is like a big contradiction dude. First sentence you are like "I go 80-0 in like every wz as marauder... or maybe 70-1", last sentence you are like "50-80 kills". If I take your lowest numbers, so 200k damage and 50 kills than that means you just finish of opponents your team mates have weakened substantialy. You know, inflating numbers and exagerating doesn't help your credibility one little bit.

i would rather have some sort of heal and toss (like every other class than warrior) than a 4 sec invis and 50% - HP for 99% reduction for 5 secs and not having a way to gain hp back.

Stalk the enemy endzone in Huttball and kill people as they dutifully run out of the spawn one by one. You quite often have enough time to get out of combat and Channel Hatred too (of course a lot of this depends on your team mates and how quickly/regularly they're killing others). If things get tough, vanish, do a 180 and make a beeline for the health pickup (popping the bubble if you're in real trouble - after all, losing half of your remaining 4% health isn't going to be a huge issue either way).

Even better, team up with a DPS Sorc and you can pretty much dominate this area against most pugs with him offhealing as necessary. Fun as hell and the invis is an absolute lifesaver, especially when talented to remove snares.

i highly doubt that unless you are in a premade with really geared healers healing JUST you.and i like to see a full unedited video of you solo in a WZ where u go 80-0 against geared players to show how awesome marauders are that they don't need some kind of fix. k thx

Lol you said it. That 75-100k heals also isn't from berserk it's from spamming rakata and pvp heal ... Oh yeah and berserk.

most of you are forgetting that this isnt 1on1 game, just like in wow, most of swtors 1on1 fights are rock paper scissors.

if you desired heal so much, why the **** did you roll marauder at the 1st place...

many of you seem to want a char that heals,cant be cc:d, wins everyone 1on1.

just doesnt work that way.

right now marauder has trinket,force camoflauge which is fine.

get yourself a carry healer.

most of you are forgetting that this isnt 1on1 game, just like in wow, most of swtors 1on1 fights are rock paper scissors.

I'll try to remember that next time an Operative jumps me out of stealth when I'm questing.

many of you seem to want a char that heals,cant be cc:d, wins everyone 1on1.

just doesnt work that way.

Sure it does! It's called a Sorc/Sage, and it's right over there. :D