Will everybody get in tomorrow?

Finalphase

The "will only get one day of access" thing is actually referring to a post where Bioware said everyone will get at least one day of access if they pre-order prior to the 19th of December. And if anyone does pre-order on the 19th, they will get to play from when they install to when the servers shut.

watch live stream... game looks like ghost town... obviously they can't add any more people lololololol.... for probably the most expensive game ever created in terms of production cost. it is really surprising to me that apparently their servers are run by hamsters.

http://www.swtor.com/server-status

Notice how the US servers are at light or standard, but the UK servers are at heavy and worse?

I'm gonna lay some heavy quantum physics on you now:

See, because of the way the earth's magnetic field reacts with the magic of Christmas, the UK actually exists in the FUTURE. That's why their fuel prices are so high, they've already used up more in their home timeline. Look,

here's an image of a completely average british citizen.

So how is this important? Well the other thing you need to know is that a lot of people have this really crippling disease called "adulthood". Basically, it afflicts them with a compulsion to feed their families and pay for their houses, so they have to get these things called "Jobs" which are kind of like the daily quests in WoW. Most people in the USA are still doing their "Jobs", but the people in the UK who live in future are already done for the day so they get to play now.

So tonight, when people in the US come home from their "Jobs" then the load on the US servers will increase. But if they added another wave right now without carefully balancing the load, the US Servers will explode and kill everyone in the bioware office in a giant fireball which, admittedly, would be pretty sweet... but it would be bad for the long term life of the game.

Notice how the US servers are at light or standard, but the UK servers are at heavy and worse?

See, because of the way the earth's magnetic field reacts with the magic of Christmas, the UK actually exists in the FUTURE. That's why their fuel prices are so high, they've already used up more in their home timeline. Look,

So how is this important? Well the other thing you need to know is that a lot of people have this really crippling disease called "adulthood". Basically, it afflicts them with a compulsion to feed their families and pay for their houses, so they have to get these things called "Jobs" which are kind of like the daily quests in WoW. Most people in the USA are still doing their "Jobs", but the people in the UK who live in future are already done for the day so they get to play now.

So tonight, when people in the US come home from their "Jobs" then the load on the US servers will increase. But if they added another wave right now without carefully balancing the load, the US Servers will explode and kill everyone in the bioware office in a giant fireball which, admittedly, would be pretty sweet... but it would be bad for the long term life of the game.

You had me at quantum physics.

They have not yet said that they are done with the waves for today, if we get a bonnus wave today they should be able to get in the rest tomorrow as we are past both peaks now.

If they want to rush it abit so that everyone gets 5 days is another question.

At this speed I would say it's almost certain that everyone is in by Friday atleast.

Nope.

Bioware have said there will be folks who will only receive one day early access.

im sorry but that is no incorrect when it was only 15 days that was correct but with it at 17 this is incorrect Octobor people are all ready reporting that they made it in (Early octobor) I was extremely early december so it is possible i would make it in on the last wave tomorrow if not tomorrow it will be friday like the other guy said EVERYONE will get in atleast on FRIDAY the 4th day

I'm not on twitter, but it's probably right. There might be one more wave when the US folks comes home from work etc, so they can get a picture of how those servers are running, but wouldn't count on it.

If this was the final wave for today I doubt they will get everyone in tomorrow.

There is a slim chance since the peaks ate a lot of invites (atleast the first one), but still I'm counting on Friday myself. 12/12 ftw.

Sheldon from the Big Bang?

I <3 you