Quarterly Producer Letter for Q2 2024 ×

Will everybody get in tomorrow?

Finalphase

I wasn't too worried about not getting in over the past 2 days cause I did pre-order pretty damn late, but will everybody get in as of tomorrow and get the full 5 days in? Or are you guys still doing it by pre-order date? (Maybe you guys should have a fun day and go backwards once ;))

I wasn't too worried about not getting in over the past 2 days cause I did pre-order pretty damn late, but will everybody get in as of tomorrow and get the full 5 days in? Or are you guys still doing it by pre-order date? (Maybe you guys should have a fun day and go backwards once ;))

I haven't seen anything that would indicate they are not sticking to their original plan of staggered access.

They never said everyone will get full 5 days.

watch live stream... game looks like ghost town... obviously they can't add any more people lololololol.... for probably the most expensive game ever created in terms of production cost. it is really surprising to me that apparently their servers are run by hamsters.

watch live stream... game looks like ghost town... obviously they can't add any more people lololololol.... for probably the most expensive game ever created in terms of production cost. it is really surprising to me that apparently their servers are run by hamsters.

Basically this

I ordered on the 12th of december, and while im not too stressed about it, I have faith that I will be in tommorow, and if not tommorow definitely the next day. Obviously a huge amount of people pre-ordered in july, they are all in, and now the rest of the months are piling in.

I would also bet that everyone is in by the end of the day tomorrow.

It was the impression i got when i read their post about it. And also they were already starting to get some noise about the whole May be 5 days, when they expanded the early release.

So I imagine part of the reason they expanded it was to try to get everyone in for the 5 days.

It would be extremely cruel (and stupid) if some people missed the weekend due to early (or rather late) access.

I believe Bioware could let everyone in but it'd be terribly chaotic, which is obviously what they try to avoid. However it seems like they never really intended to monitor the server performance in the first place, otherwise they would allow more people in.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.