Huge Flop

Hoveurt

I just unsubscribed. This game, In my opinion, was the worst game I've ever payed for.

I left the same thread is CS. I want my money back and I'll be doing whatever i can to get it back.

Thanks for wasting my time and your resources, Bioware.

I just unsubscribed. This game, In my opinion, was the worst game I've ever payed for.

I left the same thread is CS. I want my money back and I'll be doing whatever i can to get it back.

No one cares, in before lock, door is that way, good by troll, can I haz your stuff, etc.

If you purchased it at Best Buy, I was able to get my money back even with an open box and a used CD-Key. It seems that the volume of customers doing so has precluded Best Buy from following their usual open-box policy.

I know that Amazon is also accepting returns..

If you purchased it at Best Buy, I was able to get my money back even with an open box and a used CD-Key. It seems that the volume of customers doing so has precluded Best Buy from following their usual open-box policy.

You sir should also leave, in fact you can both hold each others hands!!!

Good to know. Too bad I bought the digital one from Origin.

Hello everyone,

We do appreciate when anyone has taken the time to express their thoughts and concerns. We will go ahead and close this thread as there is little room for constructive discussion. However, we do value any feedback and do encourage anyone to voice their feedback on the forums. We only ask that feedback center around Star Wars™: The Old Republic™ - not cancellations.

Thank you.