Small request re: deserter timer ...

StrikePrice

The whole deserter system for WFs needs to be revamped, but in the meantime, can we get a slightly longer timer when you join a WF in progress? There have been a couple of times I have joined a WF and by the time it finishes loading, there's not enough time to get out of the safe area. Just extending it by 30 seconds would probably solve the problem.

I agree, with how slow this game loads at times, this is almost a required fix till they can solve the slow loading issue with the game.

I have SSD's and a pretty nice machine yet, so many times I've been stuck on a loading screen for an unusually long time.

The whole deserter system for WFs needs to be revamped, but in the meantime, can we get a slightly longer timer when you join a WF in progress? There have been a couple of times I have joined a WF and by the time it finishes loading, there's not enough time to get out of the safe area. Just extending it by 30 seconds would probably solve the problem.

This happens to me every now and then.

Earlier today I loaded into Huttball and ran through but the Force Field was active and it wouldn't let me leave. 5 seconds later I got booted because I couldn't pass through the area.

• 1 month later...