What new playable species would you add to the current classes?

OlanzoQ

Hello everyone,

first of all let me say that i recently re-joined the forums so if there has been a thread like this please let me know :)

So now that we cleared that, well simple question, which SW species would you add to our current classes?

And also as a bonus question , would you like to be able to have a speak option for the characters native language? for example if you play as a twi'lek you could have an option to either have your voice in English (as it is now) or Huttees and so on :p

Cheers

I know this is a boring answer but honestly any one of the 30 races you see in the original movie cantina would be fine by me... (forgive me I'm a Star Wars superfan but nowhere near enought o know all the race names) A Greedo dude, Hammerhead, the devil-lookin guy.. a TRANSDOSHEN for sure man I would love to make my BH a Transdoshen (Bossk lizard dude)... The race options are one complaint about the game I will jump on board with. Out of the 1000's of races in the SW universe we get "Cyborg"? Really?

I'd rather they open current classes to current races. For example, Twi'lek Bounty Hunter, or Chiss Sith Warrior. They'd get so much just by nixing these these restrictions...

If I had to pick? Zelosian.

Edited by Dezzi

Nautolans for Jedi Knight, Consulars & Troopers. The few NPC Nautolan male troopers look ridiculously ******.

I'd also sell my left nut for Togrutas. Master Kiiwix or whatever her name is... is SO hot. I'd definitely show her the 50 states.

All the Togruta females in this game I have seen look really good. Not exactly sure why.

Trandoshan

Sullustan

Muun

Devaronian

Wookies

Dug's

Gamorrean

Ewok <---- (it had to be said) lol

Here is a site to see the different races it has pictures as well ;)

http://rules.swcombine.com/?Races

Nice list, i would kill for trandoshans!

It would also be nice to play as um i forgot what they are called but they are the ones with 3 eyes and look like cows or whatever XD (maybe somebody mentioned them alrdy)

i would also like Mon Calmarians, Ithorians, Rodians and Bothans :D

Some species would actually kinda suck because they don't speak Basic.

Having your char do the exact same Jawa-gibberish for 1000 cutscenes would eventually be pretty aggravating, I think.

lol i see your point :p but personally i think it would be kind of cool, which is why i mentioned that you as a player could choose to activate the "native" language if you wanted it or not :)

I just think this option would add so much to the story in a way, it would make it even more star wars-y :p

Nautolans for Jedi Knight, Consulars & Troopers. The few NPC Nautolan male troopers look ridiculously ******.

I'd also sell my left nut for Togrutas. Master Kiiwix or whatever her name is... is SO hot. I'd definitely show her the 50 states.

Yea I want the Rainbow faced aliens