lvl 15 what skills rotation to use?

magicmango

Hi guys just wondering whats the most efficient way to take down mobs in pve?

it seems like at the moment i have more skills than i can poke a stick at and im not sure which ones are best. So just wondering which rotation is best for taking down mobs for me at this level?

im also arsenal spec

Death from above should be number one when its not on cooldown. Depending on which way you want to go with your skill tree. Start working on that aspect I went arsenal so get tracer missile asap. you still should only have the basic attacks at this point but everything is based off of DEATH FROM ABOVE. If you start out with that all mobs should be down to 1/4 unless it is a strong member in the mob then he/she should be down to 3/4. Take out the weak links then take out the strong one. I would rather have one strong one wacking on me then slowly taking down the strong and having the other cronies wacking on me as well DPS can get pretty high.

Death from above should be number one when its not on cooldown. Depending on which way you want to go with your skill tree. Start working on that aspect I went arsenal so get tracer missile asap. you still should only have the basic attacks at this point but everything is based off of DEATH FROM ABOVE. If you start out with that all mobs should be down to 1/4 unless it is a strong member in the mob then he/she should be down to 3/4. Take out the weak links then take out the strong one. I would rather have one strong one wacking on me then slowly taking down the strong and having the other cronies wacking on me as well DPS can get pretty high.

^^Solid Advice^^

DFA is great to open with and should be used to rock a cluster of mobs always to begin with. What I also advise you do is target the strongest mob to begin with and immediatly after DFA finishes use Explosive Dart then start switching targets and using rapid shots a couple times to allow a bit of heat to dissapate and finish of any stragglers not blow to pieces from the aoe damage of ED and DFA. IF the strong mob is still standing, they are usually within a single use of rail shot or unload from dieing.

Don't be afraid to charge a strong mob either and then flame thrower what's left of it's health.

Maybe stuff changes later on, but right now Sweeping Blasters is absolute carnage. DfA is even better sure, but you can use both so what? At my current level SB even does alot more damage than explosive dart, and doesn't spread enemies out.

So yeah, if DfA is on CD and you can hit 2+ enemies with SB, go for it. You can also sneak in a explosive dart before SB if your confident it will kill the non strong.

BTW is there any point to powershot once you got Tracer Missiles? I noticed there are talents deep down the tree which affect both, and wondered why anyone would use it over TM?

Yeah with all the buffs to tracer missle in the tree and its synergy with all our other attacks, you can basically remove power shot from your bars once you acquire Tracer Missle.

Unless you go agaist the norm and play Pyro ;) in which case tracer missile won't be on your bar.