Scoundrel it is

Dahools

This design team feels like the kind of group that makes pointy horns on the fifth boss in a level 30 flashpoint the main priority while operatives / scoundrels continue to run wild.

My guess is at least 3 months before their nerfed. Didn't think this game would enable cheat mode but alas I have no choice. Although I am dreading the no utility i've been reading about on the boards. On the other hand what real utility do other classes have while standing over a corpse?

Where the hell is all this whining coming from? There are bearly any Scoundrels/Operatives in the warzones I'm in, and if there are they all heal.

The problem I see are Inquisitors. Empire team with 6 Sorcs and 2 Assassins is a world of slows, roots, cc and truck attacks.

Where the hell is all this whining coming from? There are bearly any Scoundrels/Operatives in the warzones I'm in, and if there are they all heal.

The problem I see are Inquisitors. Empire team with 6 Sorcs and 2 Assassins is a world of slows, roots, cc and truck attacks.

^^ plays an operative LOL

Well, most of the nerf calls aren't for you, its for your 1 trick pony burst spec, back stabbing, overload shot, 4 GCD killin brethren.

And I hope the nerf bat gets em.

Seriously, 99 out of 100 Smugglers I see are either Healing or Gunslingers. :p Must be a good secret on my server lol.

Edited by Alundo

When you naysayers encounter(you might not) a fully geared competent op/scoundrel, you'll see that they completely dominate everything. Fully geared 50's may as well be level 10's to me. I can kill anything I want in my kd or very soon out of it without adrenals/relics popped. My sustained dps is ridiculous, so seriously stop that argument. I'm hitting for 4k a hit with no buffs on ungeared players, and 3k on fully geared players. If you ever meet a 60 with full power/surge enhancements and cunning/power mods, you'll see how ridiculous they really are. Hidden strike or acid blade needs nerfed, no discussion can be made about it.

Correct, after the opener they have nothing. Buff stacking and sub 50 scrubs in little to no pvp gear fuels these threads.

right ..taht's why my buddy downed me withing 3 globals in a duel while NOT using consumables. me = guardian in soresu form sitting on 400 expertise in champions gear ...yeah right. All the whining comes from undergeared scrubs ...

Correct, after the opener they have nothing. Buff stacking and sub 50 scrubs in little to no pvp gear fuels these threads.

Good thing thats me....

Wait...

Nevermind.

454 Expertise (9.53% damage reduction) and I got hit yesterday for 4.8k. You don't need more than 1 trick when you can kill everything.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.