Quarterly Producer Letter for Q2 2024 ×

If you had to reroll what class would you be, knowing what you know now?

Pattotwo

As the Title Says

And what class do you feel sorry for in pvp?

I play a vanguard but I'd reroll a Sorc

And I feel for sentinels/Mara. They just get targeted in WZs haha they have a flag on them saying kite me and they got no knock back. That's one class that needs some love

I now have one of each Empire ACs, half in the 30s, the rest in the 20s and one still low level.

Knowing what I know, I wouldn't have made an Operative. Yes, damage is great, stealth is great. But animations are clunky and energy management and Tactical Advantage really make it unenjoyable. Sniper isn't much better - cover system needs major fixing for responsiveness and bugs.

If I had to pick one, yes, it would be a Sorcerer. Tons of utility, decent mobility, more than decent survival and fantastic damage. Best of all, ZERO resource management, unlike every other class in the game. Which I feel needs to be nerfed, or ALL other class resources buffed. Until that balancing happens, we will continue to see 5-8 Sorcerers per WZ.

As the Title Says

And what class do you feel sorry for in pvp?

I play a vanguard but I'd reroll a Sorc

And I feel for sentinels/Mara. They just get targeted in WZs haha they have a flag on them saying kite me and they got no knock back. That's one class that needs some love

I don't reroll, rerolling is for the skill less and the uninformed...

Edited by Wiggletphyre

I'm very happy with my shadow, but if I had the choice I might've gone Sage instead. Caster classes is what I usually play and my sage guildies say it's something I would really enjoy.

Or maybe I'd just go Scoundrel for pure OP loling about for a while.

1- Operative/Scoundrel, OP class with easiest mechanics, press 123 to win, will get nerfed at some point, can't see this class stay as it is.

2- Marauder/Sentinel, a powerful class, can be OP in the hands of a good player, will escape the first few nerf bats cause too much baddies are playing this class.

3- Powertech/Vanguard, best pvp tank, few plays it so nobody knows how OP it is.

That's what i'm rerolling right now, in this order.:cool:

Edited by Fufy

Well I play an Operative and we are about to be nerfed to uselessness, barely viable in Rated warzones, if I were you dont play one we die in 2 hits and soon we wont be able to kill any class before we die.

So I already rerolled a Sorc just like everyone else

1. Sorc - Leads Damage and Healing Sometimes, Has every tool, Sprint, Knockback, stun, interupt, Shield, instant polymorph. Normal to end warzones with 400k damage and 200k healing.

2. Powertech - Has many tools as well, awesome tank, one of the best melee classes hands down. Charge, Interupt, AoE Stun, Grip.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.