1136 in que....really?

Krakov

The Swiftsure (westcoast PvP server) needs something done to remidy this wait time...

All other servers are currently showing STAMDARD and HEAVY, except this one...

BTW...my guild was assigned this server, so it's not like I picked it myself...

The Swiftsure (westcoast PvP server) needs something done to remidy this wait time...

All other servers are currently showing STAMDARD and HEAVY, except this one...

BTW...my guild was assigned this server, so it's not like I picked it myself...

This is the pvp forums...why are you posting this here? Please go to the general forums.

long queues mean a high pop.

good for pvp and pve

its only this bad once a week at one time

do something else this time this week if you cant wait an hour or so i guess

At the rate people are talking in game and on the forums come Jan 21st you won't have to worry about the queue times.

At the rate people are talking in game and on the forums come Jan 21st you won't have to worry about the queue times.

I think you fail to understand true number of unsubscribers versus true number of whiners. This game will probably lose just a little bit and gain more as it progresses. It just so happens that most of the people quitting have all made threads about it. Which comes to be less than 100 threads. Even if it was 1000, that really isn't much considering it has over 1.5 million.

Wouldnt be so bad if they offered to move the "entire" guild to a less populated west coast PvP server, but we all know how fast that would happen right...lol...

Part of being in a guild, especially one transferring over from another game, is being able to play online...not wait in que...and rolling another toon on a less populated server is not a viable option...

Maybe someday...

Edited by Krakov

There's only so much population a server can take.

I'm sure they could keep increasing the population cap, but would you be happy for the server to fall down because of that?

Not at all..just saying more thought on their part should have gone into the guild designated servers...instead of stacking a ton of guilds on 1 server...

Not at all..just saying more thought on their part should have gone into the guild designated servers...instead of stacking a ton of guilds on 1 server...

Every day during the early access they opened new servers.

However, the first ones, the ones which had a population when later players started playing, will generally be the highest pop.

And regardless of where the pre-launch guild program placed your guild, you were 100% able to choose any server which you wanted to. As such we have no idea how much of that pop is due to pre-launch guilds and how much is due to people joining a server which already had a high population.