Quarterly Producer Letter for Q2 2024 ×

Hey gabe, thank you for all the pvp stun!

Zilliztra

• Replies 106
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

I agree, I though Rift pvp was bad until I played this game. This is the absolute worst pvp in an MMO that I have seen in my life. I am going back to UO here....seriously.

I completely agree with you.

People think you are exaggerating when you say it, but honestly, I will say it with you.

This is the absolute worst PvP I have ever seen in any game.

Even Free to Play games that were horrendous in totality, had better pvp mechanics and playability than this game.

I completely agree with you.

People think you are exaggerating when you say it, but honestly, I will say it with you.

This is the absolute worst PvP I have ever seen in any game.

Even Free to Play games that were horrendous in totality, had better pvp mechanics and playability than this game.

Funny i thought Rift PVP was total crap..

But i suddenly look back on those days and remember when a friend told me "that it could be worse" I said no way! man was i wrong.... lol

Funny i thought Rift PVP was total crap..

But i suddenly look back on those days and remember when a friend told me "that it could be worse" I said no way! man was i wrong.... lol

To be honest, I play Rift and I did use to think the same. Oh it was terrible.

Now I look at it and think...wow it was actually massively better than this..at least.

LOOK!!! It's l2p guy!!! I've seen you like.......a gazillion times, you must be famous! Or unoriginal........

You misunderstand sir, I'm the L2PvP guy!

The l2p guy is ----> way.

Please don't misconstrue my well thought out and constructive posts as that other guy.

Thank you, and good night.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.