Lol at Bioware claiming only 5% of people get low fps in Warzones/Fleet

carrylot

• Replies 87
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

I think it is pretty obvious what most of the problems are. People think their rigs can handle more than they actually can. They also think a game that came out under a month ago is going to be fully optimized for every system configuration out there. Here is a hint: if it isn't running well, turn down your settings. This isn't some great unknown secret lost in the annals of history. Its common freaking sense.

Indeed, I can't tell you how many games I've played where when they first launched, I had to turn down my settings until a patch was out, or optimized drivers were released. Then I turned them back up and all was well. Is it a piss off? Yup. But it is what it is.

This just blows my mind, all these high end machines that suck.

Core 2 Duo E6750 - Ancient by gaming standards

4GB Ram - meh good enough

GTX 460 - low/med end card by todays standards

10k rpm HDD - well it's not ssd so meh whatever

I get 70-90 fps in normal game areas

I get 45-65 fps in Imp/rep fleet area

I get 30-40 fps in warzones

Yes warzones drops to slightly annoying levels but I understand my cpu bottleneck.

How in the hell though am I out performing all these high end rigs that claim fps so low

that the game is broken and unplayable. I do not think these people are lying

I am just very confused as to why I perform so much better.

Yeah I'm wondering if there's something conflicting with the newer hardware. From reading there def seems to be an issue. Just cause mine runs well doesn't mean others aren't having problems and it seems to be opposite of the norm "low spec rigs" top end rigs seems to be an issue that should be hunted down and squashed lol.

I think it is pretty obvious what most of the problems are. People think their rigs can handle more than they actually can. They also think a game that came out under a month ago is going to be fully optimized for every system configuration out there. Here is a hint: if it isn't running well, turn down your settings. This isn't some great unknown secret lost in the annals of history. Its common freaking sense.

This is why you will never work in the computer/electronics industry.

Ok so I did a poll in my guild and 35 out of 48 people online said the FPS in Warzones/Fleet was not acceptable for the system they were running. Congrats being in a guild with lucky players getting "acceptable" fps. You could of pulled the number out of your rear end also.

Thats why I said it was not scientific, just anecdotal. Yours is also just anecdotal, and not scientific. So our data is equally "Out of our rear end." Thank you for proving my point.

Your "happy with no turn lag" shouldn't even be talking in this thread.

Well, I am going to, mostly because i did see a dramtic difference between 2 different locations with 2 different internets and 2 different computers.

I so dont appreciate the condencending tone.

Edited by Clova

God I love the blatant lies coming from Bioware. My system rating is over 7 on every piece of hardware I have. I can run Crysis 2/Dues Ex/Battlefield 3 all on ultra/high settings smooth without issues and yet this game runs mediocre/choppy in Warzones/Fleet. Ya Bioware 5 % , nice job pulling a random number out of your rear end.

My rating is only 6...huh yet I ahve no fps issues in pvp or anywhere...interesting.

Yeah I'm wondering if there's something conflicting with the newer hardware. From reading there def seems to be an issue. Just cause mine runs well doesn't mean others aren't having problems and it seems to be opposite of the norm "low spec rigs" top end rigs seems to be an issue that should be hunted down and squashed lol.

Yeah, or certain parts not working optimally with each other? Which is why newer MacBook Pro's dont seem to be having issues? *shrug* Just speculation.