Must Reach Level 50 Before Being Allowed to Post.

Eluu

Then it would be 75% negative posts...

^This.^ So I am all for this feature being implemented, so people aren't carrying on about how it's the best MMO ever after getting their ships on 2 characters.

Edited by Mannic

^This.^ So I am all for this feature being implemented, so people aren't carrying on about how it's the best MMO ever after getting their ships on 2 characters.

Two level 50s and this is one of the best MMO's I have played.

I think this would solve a lot of headache if people actually experienced a majority of content for their class and had a more overall feel for the game before complaining about X or Y.

Thoughts?

Are you for real?Too funny. :eek:

I think this would solve a lot of headache if people actually experienced a majority of content for their class and had a more overall feel for the game before complaining about X or Y.

Thoughts?

I would like it better if all these people that are in love with this game, actually played it and stop replying to the people that have issues. I mean logically speaking if someone has issues with the game they wouldn't want to play it and would try to get these issues fixed. I must say it again, for all those that love this game, why are you not playing it this very minute? Do you yourself have issues with the game too, just too scared to speak up because you are afraid that this game might fail, if you do?

Thoughts?

I would not care to wait with reporting bugs and problems with something like that. Also how you imagine new players getting help ? Or how you will answer their questions ?

Also I'm lvl 45 and I stop playing few days ago (recently I tried imperial agent but repeating content except 4-5 missions is no fun - especialy because TOR is linear to the core).

And I think that game sux. None of my friend play anymore. And I think that TOR at the moment is very poor mmo and even worst single player game. Sorry.

So much for the New Player help forum. Exactly where would those players ask questions? I could see restricting some areas of the forums in the way you suggest, but others besides endgame people have issues also. Plus, think of all the power leveling and rushing that would take place just so people could post.

Hello all,

We ask that threads on the General Discussion forum are constructive discussions of Star Wars™: The Old Republic™. Since this thread is commenting on types of opinions and posts instead of discussing the game, we're going to go ahead and close it for being off topic.