()() The Emporer has been crowned!

Scan

I was thinking of how they could make the politics and community of a given server more appealing to resub, or how longevity could be increased for the game.

A simple ability to be crowned Emporer of the Imperial Empire would do it.

Lets say, a simple respawning boss that needs to be held off and a clickable throne room.

The area is in an open world ANYONE can attack ANYONE zone and the throne needs to be channelled for 5 mins.

Once attained I'll leave what benefits you get to the imagination, but to suffice to say it could be amazing and full of possibilities.

Mix this with an equal challenge on the republic side ~(say the ability to kill the opposing leader) and you got one hell of a mechanic.

Meh spitballing ideas..

Edited by Scan

Imperial Empire

That's kind of redundantly redundant.

....BTW, it's the Sith Empire.

On Topic: the idea sounds cool, but it goes against established lore. Change the idea around to not inflict with lore and I would be behind it.

Edited by Daeada

What was that MMO that tried a "one player rules" thing...Archage? Arch Lord? Something like that...

Anyway, that was a massive failure, so you want another go at it?

I doubt VERY much that the reason that mmo failed was because of that one mechanic, you mad bro?

Also I did not mean the position to be all powerful, maybe the position only effects pvp'ers as this is a mechanic to generate interest in PvP.

Edited by Scan

I doubt VERY much that the reason that mmo failed was because of that one mechanic, you mad bro?

Also I did not mean the position to be all powerful, maybe the position only effects pvp'ers as this is a mechanic to generate interest in PvP.

Not mad at all....it was a crap idea in whatever the other was called....and it's a crap idea here again.

And see as in your first post, you mentioned "benefits" you were ENTIRELY meaning a position of power :rolleyes:

If you get crowned Emperor of the Empire, I want to be recognized as Super-Emperor of the Ultra Awesome Empire of Emperors, formerly known as the Darth Council of Sith Who Want to Change Their Legacy Name.

Until that option exists, everything else is ... unacceptable.

Not mad at all....it was a crap idea in whatever the other was called....and it's a crap idea here again.

And see as in your first post, you mentioned "benefits" you were ENTIRELY meaning a position of power :rolleyes:

A position with some powers is not ALL powerful as you are alluding too.

Im not sure what powers these would be but im NOT thinking server affecting powers here. Just something to make the position desirable for guilds and incentive enough to encouage intrigue and political unrest within said guilds.

Why you think this is bad idea would be a better turn of course as I can only think of how it would make the game more playable..

Edited by Scan

A postitiom with some powers is NOT all powerful as you were alluding too.

ANY advantage is not acceptable....hence the previous "fail idea"

Im not sure what powers these would be but im thinking server affecting powers here. Just something to make the position desirable for guild and incentive enough to encouage integue and political unrest.

Why you think this is bad idea would be a better turn of course as I can only think of how it would make the game more playable..

See above ... :rolleyes:

That is all from me on this

Edited by Vlakrar

ANY advantage is not acceptable....hence the previous "fail idea"

See above ... :rolleyes:

That is all from me on this

Any advantage is not acceptable?

Are you tripping? Just by completing some hardmodes you get gear advantages.

I realise now I am talking to a mad man.