so...thats what this game is after a month old?

OuTLaWzQC

I just hit lvl 40. I WAS HAVING A BLAST with this game just exploring each planets questing,picking up datacrons. but my god damn friend who first convinced me to buy the game kept harassing me to try warzones..that was the biggest mistake. now I realise how boring.broke.static.non-fluid. and how this game is as dumbed down as WoW became after 8 years but 1 month after release. gear means nothing. nothing to achieve.every body looks the *********** same (yay for fluffly purple-looking assassins) and Melee pvp is so non-fluid and static it all turns into a flamethrower/missile gankfest cause everybody rolled Ranged classes (smugglers/BH) weeee cant wait for KoA: the reckoning to come out.enjoy your dumbed down game anyway. this just ruined my whole experience and I feel like strangling my friend. seriously the fact EVERYBODY WANDERS AROUND FULL OF GAME-BREAKING EPIC PvP GEAR?? why the god damn hell are every f'ng mmos having to go with both PvE and PvP GEAR??? FINDING/RAIDING/BUYING GEAR FROM GTN should be the way to gear yourself up not some *********** free to get lame *** gear that shouldnt even be ARTIFACT (SERIOUSLY WHATS THE POINT OF THE OTHER QUALITY OF ITEMS IF EVERYBODY REACHES ARTIFACT SO EASILY?) this is a whole pile of messed ****. THIS is what made me quit WoW. thx for doing the same with this game. overall, I miss the good old time of Diablo 2 the only game where gear meant something. and WoW on release where a single piece of epic was a big achievement but this.. welcome to Dragon Age2: MMO space

I read it. I think it is silly that PvP gear is suitable for PVE as well. They should have different stats completely so that for PVE people need to actually do flashpoints, crafting, etc. The economy is already ruined by the fact that commendation vendors mostly make crafters redundant. Shame as I love crafting.

somehow Im able to do it again and again? and it takes only a minute long to read.g ood try escaping the truth

he was not asking if you thought anyone honestly had the ability to read it... he was asking if you honestly thought people would care enough to... and the answer is NO

Edited by Liquidacid

I just hit lvl 40. I WAS HAVING A BLAST with this game just exploring each planets questing,picking up datacrons. but my gosh darn friend who first convinced me to buy the game kept harassing me to try warzones..that was the biggest mistake. now I realise how boring.broke.static.non-fluid. and how this game is as dumbed down as WoW became after 8 years but 1 month after release. gear means nothing. nothing to achieve.every body looks the *********** same (yay for fluffly purple-looking assassins) and Melee pvp is so non-fluid and static it all turns into a flamethrower/missile gankfest cause everybody rolled Ranged classes (smugglers/BH) weeee cant wait for KoA: the reckoning to come out.enjoy your dumbed down game anyway. this just ruined my whole experience and I feel like strangling my friend. seriously the fact EVERYBODY WANDERS AROUND FULL OF GAME-BREAKING EPIC PvP GEAR?? why the gosh darn hell are every f'ng mmos having to go with both PvE and PvP GEAR??? FINDING/RAIDING/BUYING GEAR FROM GTN should be the way to gear yourself up not some *********** free to get lame *** gear that shouldnt even be ARTIFACT (SERIOUSLY WHATS THE POINT OF THE OTHER QUALITY OF ITEMS IF EVERYBODY REACHES ARTIFACT SO EASILY?) this is a whole pile of messed ****. THIS is what made me quit WoW. thx for doing the same with this game. overall, I miss the good old time of Diablo 2 the only game where gear meant something. and WoW on release where a single piece of epic was a big achievement but this.. welcome to Dragon Age2: MMO space

Well... It looks like someone beat yout in PVP? vent your anger elsewhere please!

P.S.

Can I have your lightsaber?

I don't PvP, not here, not in WoW. So I can't give you an opinion or any pointers on it.

But dude... come on seriously... that is the most static, polluted garbage I've read in a while.

Cancel now and save these good readers the headache.

Syn

I just hit lvl 40. I WAS HAVING A BLAST with this game just exploring each planets questing,picking up datacrons. but my gosh darn friend who first convinced me to buy the game kept harassing me to try warzones..that was the biggest mistake. now I realise how boring.broke.static.non-fluid. and how this game is as dumbed down as WoW became after 8 years but 1 month after release.

gear means nothing. nothing to achieve.every body looks the *********** same (yay for fluffly purple-looking assassins) and Melee pvp is so non-fluid and static it all turns into a flamethrower/missile gankfest cause everybody rolled Ranged classes (smugglers/BH) weeee cant wait for KoA: the reckoning to come out.enjoy your dumbed down game anyway.

this just ruined my whole experience and I feel like strangling my friend. seriously the fact EVERYBODY WANDERS AROUND FULL OF GAME-BREAKING EPIC PvP GEAR?? why the gosh darn hell are every f'ng mmos having to go with both PvE and PvP GEAR??? FINDING/RAIDING/BUYING GEAR FROM GTN should be the way to gear yourself up not some *********** free to get lame *** gear that shouldnt even be ARTIFACT (SERIOUSLY WHATS THE POINT OF THE OTHER QUALITY OF ITEMS IF EVERYBODY REACHES ARTIFACT SO EASILY?) this is a whole pile of messed ****.

THIS is what made me quit WoW. thx for doing the same with this game. overall, I miss the good old time of Diablo 2 the only game where gear meant something. and WoW on release where a single piece of epic was a big achievement but this.. welcome to Dragon Age2: MMO space

I had to add some space between paragraphs just to read this rant.

So you were having a good time playing and then you played a warzone, and now you hate the game? You do know that PvP is optional right? If you do not enjoy one single aspect of a game, it becomes worthless?

I did not like Arenas in WoW, but it did not stop me from enjoying other aspects of the game. That is what is great about games like this. If you ignore something like PvP, you are missing out on nothing. So What if PvP epics are "easy" to get? Why does that bother you?

Hello all,

Feedback is always important and we always appreciate constructive feedback, whether positive or negative. Allison has a great thread with information on what we are looking for in feedback.

We are going to go ahead and close the thread but we did want to point out a couple of spiffy threads where you can give us your feedback on bugs and suggest features you would like to see in-game:

The Suggestion Compilation Thread

Ultimate Bug List

Both are great threads that are updated regularly so we highly encourage you to add in your feedback to one, or both of those threads.