They just deleted my thread

Omniwing

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

They *JUST* deleted my thread, I Can't believe this. So here I'll write it again.

I am *so freaking angry* that they're letting people in in waves, I have not been this angry in a long time. Its *not fair* and apparently these people who made the game have never played an MMO for 5 seconds in their entire life or they would know that PEOPLE GETTING 4 OR MORE DAYS TO PLAY AHEAD OF ME WILL BE ALMOST IMPOSSIBLE TO CATCH UP TO. While I'm playing, they'll be playing to and they had 4 days to play where I didn't. THIS ISN'T FAIR. *THIS ISN'T FAIR* this is complete and utter trash. I'm so freaking angry I don't even feel like paying for this game anymore. This is bullcrap, they're totally screwing me.

DON'T ERASE MY POST AGAIN

WIPE ALL ACCOUNTS ON DECEMBER 20TH FOR THIS TO BE FAIR

Please just go away.

They *JUST* deleted my thread, I Can't believe this. So here I'll write it again.

I am *so freaking angry* that they're letting people in in waves, I have not been this angry in a long time. Its *not fair* and apparently these people who made the game have never played an MMO for 5 seconds in their entire life or they would know that PEOPLE GETTING 4 OR MORE DAYS TO PLAY AHEAD OF ME WILL BE ALMOST IMPOSSIBLE TO CATCH UP TO. While I'm playing, they'll be playing to and they had 4 days to play where I didn't. THIS ISN'T FAIR. *THIS ISN'T FAIR* this is complete and utter trash. I'm so freaking angry I don't even feel like paying for this game anymore. This is bullcrap, they're totally screwing me.

Anyone got a bottle for this fussy baby?

Anyone?

Oh well, Just going to have to put you back in the crib and let you cry it out.

Night Night.

QQ MOAR!!!!!! I NEED MOAR TEERS!!!!!!!!!! Sweiously though, get a life! There will always be someone better than you. While you wait (and I hope you dont get in until the 20th) you can:

A. Go refill your medication that you never took this morning

B. Go take your meds that you missed this moring

OR

C. Go for a walk while your meds take effect before posting again

KTHXBAI!!!!!!!

I take it that you didn't read the information about EGA being based on when you redemed your code? They said that the day they announced preorders. I understand people not being happy about, but the time to complain is not during EGA, but when they announce it. This was not a surprise. Anyone who read about EGA knew it was going to be staggered.

Can you imagine the raging if they delete EGA characters at launch? It would be going back on their word and would completely ruin their launch strategy or spreading EGA participants across zones to reduce lag and improve launch gameplay.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA......

*takes a deep breath"

No wait, there's more...

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAWHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!.................

forums suspension incoming. I;d be careful as EA has a tendency these days to link forum suspensions/ban to the game itself. In games that or linked through Origin a suspension/ban in either the forums or game will lock you out of ALL those EA published games. The early access isnt that important in the long run.

You make me ill.

Your sense of self entitlement dictates that the hundreds of thousands of people who got off their butts and ordered early should have 7 days of play wiped because you couldn't be arsed to pre-order in a timely fashion???

Greetings, all. We know that this is a subject everyone is wanting to discuss, and already have an existing discussion thread dedicated to talking about Early Game Access. If you'd like to share your thoughts, you'll find the thread here:

http://www.swtor.com/community/showthread.php?t=16764

We're going to close this thread and ask that this discussion continue in the existing thread, so we can keep the conversation a little better consolidated. Thank you!