Bioware's unshaken confidence is troubling

Makade

Feelinestars- It is "fact" that your "opinion" is the game is bad. It is my "opinion" that you have the definition of "facts" and "opinions" confused.

I get really aggravated by all these "let's argue facts" and no one brings NOT ONE single shred of "facts."

Fact- There was video reviews.

Fact- Multiple developer interviews.

Fact- Multiple beta testings.

Fact- Preorder for 5 dollars, and you got into early access.

Fact- Somehow, you didn't see what the game was after all of this, and now feel that they "stole" money.

Fact- You "exchanged" money for a product. Because you are not satisfied, that does not equate with thievery.

You can argue facts all day and night long, because your "facts" are mere opinions and not facts at all. You can prove facts wrong with facts, and you can prove opinions wrong with facts, but you cannot prove opinions wrong with more opinions.

• Replies 297
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Ok, give me your facts to:

Guild Name

Dwindling Community- Facts, not because the same people post crap day in day out

How did they Fool you? (There was information GALORE on this game with video presentations, blogs, etc, for years.

If you like WoW just play it? I mean no one is handcuffing you to remain here, why post this whatever you post stuff? Just go, and thank you for contributing to me and my former WOW Guilds fun! If you want the name of the Guild just ask ;)

Oh and.... JEDI>>>PANDAS

I will not give you any of that information because I don't know what you're capable of in terms of trolling. I will tell you the I'm 2nd best geared protection warrior on US-Dragonmaw. I'm the co-gm of the 2nd best alliance guild on the server. Do your own homework, sir.

I have a different opinion than you i enjoy the game like many others i know do.

We aren't all the same, that's why we don't all enjoy the same music, movies and games. Do you have this same type of discussion about movies and music? It's all subjective.

Some people value things in a game that you don't. You like different things, hence the differernt opinions.

The game is dying and i'm sitting in a queue as i type this

If a movie is a big hit, it's well-received by critics and the audience alike. If a hot chick is a hot, most dudes find her hot.

This game right now is 20% like / 80% dislike. It does not bode well.

Thing is.. that's how bad this game is. They stole $75 bucks from me. If it were a single-player game and not an MMO with forums and a so-called community, I'd also just chalk it up to a bad game, and better luck next time. This must be your first MMO. Welco.. or should I see, goodbye! See you in WoWx5! We'll all be there, waiting.

They didn't steal anything from you, you bought the game and are now disatified. Return it and learn from your mistake, there was plenty of information stating how this game would be. This is my third MMO I have devoted a fair amount of time to, but have been apart of many, not so successful ones, in beta and the early months. Nice assumptions, you are clearly a great debater with all those "facts" and "logic" you bring to the table.

Edited by Valenthor

If a movie is a big hit, it's well-received by critics and the audience alike. If a hot chick is a hot, most dudes find her hot.

This game right now is 20% like / 80% dislike. It does not bode well.

You're still here? Weren't you going to quit?

What is keeping you? Panda's and Pokemon await.

You're a fool if you believe the game will ever go free-to-play, or dip that low in terms of subscribers. You forget the brand behind this game, it's one that makes the Warcraft setting look like absolutely nothing in regards to the amount of fans it has.

LOL.

That's the sad part! Where is everyone? Oh wait.. JUST because it has the name Star Wars doesn't mean it will be a good game. Case in point: SW:TOR.

They didn't steal anything from you, you bought the game and are now disatified. Return it and learn from your mistake, there was plenty of information stating how this game would be. This is my third MMO I have devoted a fair amount of time to, but have been apart of many, not so successful ones, in beta and the early months. Nice assumptions, you are clearly a great debater with all those "facts" and "logic" you bring to the table.

The guy didn't even join the forum till november 2011. And he complains that it wasn't what he expected.

Do your homework next time, fool.

Lets see how their swagger is going in 4 months when it is refered to as the most failed MMO in history. Even Blizzard must be stifling a smirk or two at this mess.

Blizzard doesn't even acknowledge this game, as they shouldn't. They're on another level. One is major league and one is farm. Period.

Plenty of information! Like all the videos on youtube and in beta with high-res, and then the "spin" some guy named Steven Reed some random developer goes "there's a small bug with our UI that doesn't allow high res anymore."

SWEET!

Why are you still here? If you hate the game so much, what possible reason could there be for your continued presence in the TOR forums? You remain for what purpose, to continue to complain? Is that it? You have nothing else to offer?

PLEASE answer this question or just leave. We really don't want to hear your internet campaign against a "dead game". Really, no one cares. Not a single person.

I disagree with you. SWTOR has a lot of potential and i'm really enjoying it.

It had potential in alpha. It had potential in beta. Every single solitary complaint in every thread (minus high-res textures, because those were in beta lol!) was mentioned in beta and alpha, and ignored. No joke. Cling to.. "they'll patch it," though.

I can't help but notice how everything except the recent texture models for the gear itself look terrible.

It's nice that their newer models have better textures...sucks that so much of the rest of the game, including the original playable character models, are still stuck in 2004. EVE managed to upgrade everything from their 2003 models, what's keeping Blizz?

It had potential in alpha. It had potential in beta. Every single solitary complaint in every thread (minus high-res textures, because those were in beta lol!) was mentioned in beta and alpha, and ignored. No joke. Cling to.. "they'll patch it," though.

How would you even know if you only joined in november 2011?

You know the funny part....

You claim to be this MMO bad ***, yet seem to not know that there are chumps like you on EVERY MMO forum.

So fight the good fight, for all the good it's going to do you. Im still going to play and if you need 1mil + people to feel secure in your entertainment... well sir, that's your problem, not mine. Im still gonna have a good time with out you.

I wasn't worried about a patch, you shouldn't put words in my mouth. I enjoy the current release of SWTOR and have a different opinion than you do.

There are literally hundreds of internet heros, like you, leading campaigns that WoW is a dying/dead game. The forum is literally infested with negativity and doom saying. Yet the game is successful by almost all standards. Forums tell us nothing about a game's success because the vast majority of posts are negative in nature and a few gems that have constructive criticism. It doesn't matter if you are the only one, posting on a forum of a game you despise, literally makes zero sense.

Here's the difference sir. The forums on WoW are full of trolls, and quite frankly, if you've been there lately.. they're kind of boring because it's mostly positive and people praising LFR, another innovation from Blizzard.

This is a game in its infancy. There should be nothing but praise in this 1-3 month grace period. The "shiny" should still be on the game. It wore off too quickly. In fact, there was no shiny. That's the problem. The fact that BioWare has to damage control their official forums for a game that was so hyped and a STAR WARS title no less after only 3 weeks speaks volumes sir. Volumes.

The emotional impact of completing my classes main storyline was slightly dampened when during the final cutscene, the giant green lines kept jumping around in the background, and 4/5's of my crew showed up naked.

My reward for beating the game was to be trolled by the game. I don't think that's really something to be proud of.

Hi there!

While we do welcome all feedback, we ask that whether it is positive or negative feedback, that it is constructive. We feel that the constructive discussion has run its course for this thread, and are thus closing it.

For better understanding on helpful feedback, please do see this sticky by Allison Berryman. We strongly encourage anyone who wishes to submit feedback to please do so.

You may want to check out the bug and suggestion compilation threads made by the community, which are being regularly looked at by our developers and provide a fantastic outlet for you to post constructive feedback.

Lastly, while we do appreciate all forms of feedback, unfortunately we do not allow public discussion of moderation. We do understand that being moderated can be very frustrating. However, we ask that all inquiries, feedback and comments be emailed to us at communitysupport@swtor.com, so that we may address your concerns one-on-one. Any feedback regarding moderation, whether positive or negative, is appreciated and welcomed.

Thank you for your understanding as to why we've closed this thread.