I few pvp questions about marauder

Barzarel

Let me start off by saying i currently play a juggernaut tank, i find i wanna stay with this for pve purposes and to help guild in that direction. This leaves me to look at making a new sith warrior i wanna run as DPS for warzone and pvp purposes, now i have a small idea of how juggy is in that department and what pvp set bonuses provided for them.

Now with above said i get curious to try something new also, which makes me interested in maurader, but i hear many mixed things about them. Guess i question is what are they like in pvp, what the advantages and disadvantages do they have.

From reading through forum it was sorta got hinted, that some say they lack a bit of CC utilities.

But general speaking what makes them worth playing in pvp, and what issues aqquire some adapting to work with in pvp. Finally can anyone shed some light on what set bonuses come with their sets?

Thank you for any useful info you could pass my way.

Edited by Barzarel

Let me start off by saying i currently play a juggernaut tank, i find i wanna stay with this for pve purposes and to help guild in that direction. This leaves me to look at making a new sith warrior i wanna run as DPS for warzone and pvp purposes, now i have a small idea of how juggy is in that department and what pvp set bonuses provided for them.

Now with above said i get curious to try something new also, which makes me interested in maurader, but i hear many mixed things about them. Guess i question is what are they like in pvp, what the advantages and disadvantages do they have.

From reading through forum it was sorta got hinted, that some say they lack a bit of CC utilities.

But general speaking what makes them worth playing in pvp, and what issues aqquire some adapting to work with in pvp. Finally can anyone shed some light on what set bonuses come with their sets?

Thank you for any useful info you could pass my way.

Set bonuses, 2 piece, 15 sec CD decrease to undying rage.

4 piece, Vicous throw has +5 meter range.

Its pathetic.

All three specs are very different.

Ahhnilation, self heals, good damage, but your kite-able.

Carnage, Great Single damage dealer, Unkiteable with talents, Lacks really big burst damage, its mor constant and controlled with the 2 extra roots we get. Gore and massacre are amazing. In this spec i dont feel we lack CC utility as we can break others CC's and keep a healer locked out for an average of 3-4 spellcasts. Longer if you know your ****.

Rage, All about aoe, big burst damage, but certain conditions have to be met. Easy to play as the entire build revolves around 1 move, Smash. You are also Kita-Able.

Edited by AcaciaDragon

Go marauder and prepare for the following. Charge in, knockback, stunned, stunned, dead without serious use of cooldowns. Also, take choke and ravage off your toolbar because they will force you to channel but will not actually be doing anything, youll see the pretty animation while getting worked over and doing 0 damage. Also, those wearing heaving armour, powertech, merc, jugg, will **** you in WZs, they do more damage, can take more damage and will own you. Now that is speaking at level 40, so unless you want to play hard and have a full diaper at all times, everyone else will own you, even lower levels. Between the glitches, HORRIBLE input delay causing many abilities to never go off and the worst damage ever without TONS of time played, you will not enjoy.

PS, you know how many abilities say attacks with both sabers if dual wielding, not true for many skills. IF it does attack, will do mediocre, unnoticeable damage at best.

Go marauder and prepare for the following. Charge in, knockback, stunned, stunned, dead without serious use of cooldowns. Also, take choke and ravage off your toolbar because they will force you to channel but will not actually be doing anything, youll see the pretty animation while getting worked over and doing 0 damage. Also, those wearing heaving armour, powertech, merc, jugg, will **** you in WZs, they do more damage, can take more damage and will own you. Now that is speaking at level 40, so unless you want to play hard and have a full diaper at all times, everyone else will own you, even lower levels. Between the glitches, HORRIBLE input delay causing many abilities to never go off and the worst damage ever without TONS of time played, you will not enjoy.

PS, you know how many abilities say attacks with both sabers if dual wielding, not true for many skills. IF it does attack, will do mediocre, unnoticeable damage at best.

The above is only to be taken serious if you plan on going up the Carnage tree.

Ignore comments like these. I play carnage and i agree we are lacking a bit int he damage area, but its a fun spec to play and very rewarding if you know what your doing.

Edited by AcaciaDragon