Was SWTOR worth the $60?

Robbathehutt

Why do people like you continue to play the game and post in the forums? I honestly don't get it.

WoW fanboys.

I like to picture them as engineered nanobots that have a specific use- healing on a microscopic level. They are basically the little nanobots that are rushing to the wound that is WoW's massive chest laceration, trying to heal it up in futility.

It's funny watching them get washed away in that river of blood pouring out and away (subs).

Sorry got my sith on a bit there!

• Replies 159
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

If you don't care to play with other people, sure.

Skyrim would be an amazing game is you could remove hacks, exploits and add in multi-player. But that isn't going to happen.

I do not think it was worth it - I have not been playing for a while now. I got the Deluxe Edition. I had thought the speeder that comes with it would be something special. I placed my trust that when I pay £15 extra I will get something good for the extra cash. Instead I got a bunch of useless items, and a speeder that I can buy for 8000 credits. £15 for 8000 credits. I also placed my trust that I was buying a good quality MMO, but again, a lot of cash for nothing.

Translation: If it agrees with my position, it's fair and honest.

Actually it's not my position. I plan on subscribing and I enjoy the game and believe it was worth the $60.

What I feel are fair and honest answers are when people that say they will not be subscribing but admit that the game was still worth the $60 in entertainment value. Whether it's someone that complained about bugs or not having "X" features or not having content at level 50 or PVP being horrible whatever their reason they say they dislike the game, at least their honest enough to admit the game was still worth the $60 of entertainment.

Yes it has been worth 60 bucks.

I played beta for a couple of days just to try it out. Still wasn't sure if I was going to get it though. Ended up buying it a week after release because I was looking for a new game to play and some people I know were playing. I figured from my beta experience that I'd likely at least get the amount of time and basic enjoyment out of it like I would other SP games that I pay that much for, even if I didn't continue subbing.

Ends up I've enjoyed it more then I thought and one month isn't enough time for me to do everything I want to.

So it has me for at least another month.

I only ever sub for MMOs one month at a time so it's no big deal. Whether I continue on after that we'll see. I'll factor in a number of things. Regardless 15 dollars is cheap enough with the time vs entertainment value I am getting out of it so far.

Why says they're playing the game?

I assume you mean 'who says they are playing the game?'...

If they aren't playing TOR it's even more strange that they would be posting in the forums. I don't know anyone personally who posts in the forums of games they don't play. the only reason I can think of to do that is trolling.

Edited by Kazmtyh