Amazing class balance.

zepfya

My powertech easily solos the 2+ heroic saving face, while my JUGG could not even solo a part of it. I find it funny also that my JUGG takes damage the same way my scoundrel does, how did that pass beta is beyond me.

I think it may not be too far fetched to guess that maybe you just play better with your Powertech than your Jugg, or you have chosen a better spec or whatever. And what do you mean that your Jugg takes damage "the same way" as your Scoundrel? Can you take damage in different ways? ^^

I am saying that my level 15 powertech soloed the same content my level 15 jugg could not kill a pair of mobs inside of, and he takes damage just as good as my scoundrel does...maybe juggs are just horrible at lower level but how can that be fair?

I am saying that my level 15 powertech soloed the same content my level 15 jugg could not kill a pair of mobs inside of, and he takes damage just as good as my scoundrel does...maybe juggs are just horrible at lower level but how can that be fair?

To be fair, level 15 is not an accurate representation of a class whatsoever.

If you find that you're blazing through things fine on one class, and having problems with another class, your first thought should be, "What can I change" instead of "Why does this class suck".

Change your gear (are you in all heavy armor? LS hilt up to date?). Change your tactics. Get Vette some better blasters.

Juggs are fine at lvl 15.

because they even out at higher levels.... Game wasn't designed for you to spend all your time at lvl 15.

Edited by Makar

My powertech easily solos the 2+ heroic saving face, while my JUGG could not even solo a part of it. I find it funny also that my JUGG takes damage the same way my scoundrel does, how did that pass beta is beyond me.

Your powertech has a healer merc.

Your jugg has a dd merc.

Are you using heavy armor on your jugg? It's the only AC that changes armor types, so you might have overlooked it.

you are either using the wrong companion or just bad, probably a combination of both.

Your powertech has a healer merc.

Your jugg has a dd merc.

Are you using heavy armor on your jugg? It's the only AC that changes armor types, so you might have overlooked it.

Juggernaut is the Heavy Armor AC, Sith Warrior is the class.

at 50 tank powertechs do twice as much damage as tank juggs, which represents low levels decently as neither really gets a huge dps boost in talents like they do in their dps trees.

But juggs have quite a few more mitigation moves, taunts, and high threat moves. Juggs arent about doing damage, they are more about tanking single mobs.

But juggs have quite a few more mitigation moves, taunts, and high threat moves. Juggs arent about doing damage, they are more about tanking single mobs.

Jugg threat is nothing in comparison to bounty hunter, just because they have moves that say do high threat doesn't mean they can do good threat. and dont reply acting like you know what you're talking about cause you've played or played with a lvl 20-45 juggernaught.

To be fair, level 15 is not an accurate representation of a class whatsoever.

This. Although, some classes (even same archetype, eg: tank) do seem to do a little better in some level ranges. I had an easier time burning down some elites on my Inquisi than I did on my BH; but then again, I almost quit my Inquisi due to one of the class quests lol (none of my BH class quests have been even remotely difficult).

Jugg threat is nothing in comparison to bounty hunter, just because they have moves that say do high threat doesn't mean they can do good threat. and dont reply acting like you know what you're talking about cause you've played or played with a lvl 20-45 juggernaught.

Actually, Jugg threat at higher levels is better with single targets than powertech, power tech's better with groups/doing a lil more dmg at the cost of some survivability.

50 jugg, never had a problem with aggro whatsoever.

wow since when class balance at level 15 is an issue.

also the jug get a healer companion at the beggning, allow for more soloability.

and its an heroic, get a group.( the game is not balanced on soloing group content)

Edited by boobaffet

I noticed some diference at early levels but after mid 20s I the classes are pretty well defined.

My (dps)merc cannot tank like my jugg at 31, not even close.

This is similar to the operative/SC, when you compare this class to a Bouny Hunter. The BH flies through the levels wheras its more slow with the op/sc. Classes in pve start very different, the op/sc was getting really strong at around lvl 40 using Dr. Loki.

you are either using the wrong companion or just bad, probably a combination of both.

You're smart. Very. At level 15 you have one companion (unless you rushed through main story, and I don't believe in that), so that's the issue here. BH's first companion is a healing comapnion. SW has a damage dealer.