I feel like batman not han solo.

KaosPeppers

Just saying i was running around tat and i realized my char looks like he is from a stan lee comic instead of a star wars hero.

Im running around in a cape, i have a gun that i never use, most of my attacks, are punches and kicks, and i almost expect to see pow, bam, splat, to come up on screen and accompany the sound effects.

Im not saying its a bad thing, just pointing it out.

/.../most of my attacks, are punches and kicks, and i almost expect to see pow, bam, splat, to come up on screen and accompany the sound effects.

If they ever add support for add-ons, this would surely be the best use for one ever in the history of MMO's. Let the comic book onomatopoeia begin!

Edited by Wrexsoul

Thats not a bad thing, seeing as the only time I recall Han Solo fighting a larger group of enemies ended up with him running away screaming like a little girl.

I feel a little more like the Stranger from Strangers Wrath though.

Well, Han never uses a stealthbelt, and only has 1 gun... so im pretty sure hes a Gunslinger who accidentally vendored his Offhand pistol... of course, he runs screaming :D

If they ever add support for add-ons, this would surely be the best use for one ever in the history of MMO's. Let the comic book onomatopoeia begin!

HAHA that would be great. Simply with teh Star Wars name and lightsabers i am surprised we dont see more machinma.

Back during vanilla WoW and even up through most of Burning Crusade, there was a mod that did exactly this.

Just saying i was running around tat and i realized my char looks like he is from a stan lee comic instead of a star wars hero.

Batman is DC comics and has nothing to do with Stan Lee. The nerd inside me is hurt a bit :(.

I do agree though that there are a bit too many capes.

Batman is DC comics and has nothing to do with Stan Lee. The nerd inside me is hurt a bit :(.

I do agree though that there are a bit too many capes.

Possibly he meant Jim Lee?

hehe

Lando Calrissian wore a cape!

Edited by Niktok