SWTOR Single panel Webcomic

Pontius_Morgan

• Replies 730
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I had this idea for a comic you could do like in the dead of night...

Ya know how the vendors always say something silly like "If you find soemthing you like, give me a wink!", well I bet you can do something funny with that like "oh whats wrong with that guy?" "he just tried buying 148 cortosis substrates but the vendor only let him pay in winks"

I think you could make something like that really funny.

Congrats And Thanks to Marked_Man, he is the winner of the caption contest.

http://www.theminionslayers.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/07/sw5.jpg

Thanks to everyone who submitted to the contest, I appreciate it and will look forward to doing this again.

Pontious_Morgan, thank you for the opportunity to compete to caption your comic. :)

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
Are we going to see any more of these amazing comics any time soon? :rak_02:

The hilarity in these pages has been really good, would like to see some more. :)

Sorry I've been so quiet lately. Have a buncha stuff goin on with real life. Pretty much limiting me to about 1 comic a week, in addition to my other projects. I am going to continue with the comics, but my update schedule is going to be slow for awhile.

Thanks for reading, and I really do appreciate all the support.

• 4 weeks later...
Thatd be good, perhaps having a sith confront a jedi knight, then the jedi pulls out a massive assault cannon and blasts the sith in the face :D

Well a Trooper dressed as a Jedi Knight. LOL (I have a bad correcting habit.)

Uuugh! I just felt a great disturbance in the force! Sorry to inform you, my friends, but I think our dear lord Darth Pontius succumbed to a greater enemy.

Curse you, GW2! :mad:

May I take a moment to quote a Sith Lord?

"NOOOOOOOOoooooooo," Darth Vader.

Please don't go Pontius, I just found your thread last week, read every post from the OP post and now this. Please don't go to GW2 and leave us alone, at least keep in touch.

• 2 weeks later...

Hey Zor and everyone.

Thanks for the continued support, it really means a lot to me that you all kept reading- even in my absence. I resubbed to let you guys know I have not forsaken this game, you guys, or any comics based on it. As a matter of fact, I will be doing a comic this weekend involving 2 of my favorite people(?) Mako and Blizz. With a special appearance from someone.

That being said, the other game I have been doing my comics on is incredibly fun, but does not have, imo, the story depth or Voice acting to level of my beloved swtor.

In short, I'm back and new comics to come!!!

Edited by Pontius_Morgan
update

Hey Zor and everyone.

Thanks for the continued support, it really means a lot to me that you all kept reading- even in my absence. I resubbed to let you guys know I have not forsaken this game, you guys, or any comics based on it. As a matter of fact, I will be doing a comic this weekend involving 2 of my favorite people(?) Mako and Blizz. With a special appearance from someone.

That being said, the other game I have been doing my comics on is incredibly fun, but does not have, imo, the story depth or Voice acting to level of my beloved swtor.

Yeah!!! Pontius is back! :)

Hey Zor and everyone.

Hurray! I'm so glad to have you back! We really missed you pal!