TotalBiscuit on SWTOR [2,5h podcast]

Gradivus

Hello dear SWTOR fans!

Wanted to share this "

" (actually pure audio) with you, where TotalBiscuit, a very popular games comentator and famous WoW veteran, expresses his views on this game.

A very educated and deep opinion about both the upsides and the downsides of Bioware's latest MMO.

Enjoy!

So the Blizzard fangirl pulled wimself away from WoW and starcrap? oh, this should be rich. I'm sure it will be a glowing review. Think Ill pass.

I listened to the pod cast while playing. Paused it during cutscenes.

His opinions and the two other co-hosts are valid. They give pros and cons, highly doubt they are "paid shrills". They are worried about the longevity of the game as someone earlier mentioned.

I don't understand why people reject someone's opinion even before listening to what they have to say.

If you can't listen to someone talk for 2 and a half hour and there's a pause button, good luck when you get out of high school going into College or the work sector.

Views are not the same thing as subscribers?

go look at how many subers the poster of that video got... or how many the original guy who posted 2girls1cup got .... those "sub" numbers mean absolutely nothing... not to mention 600k isn't even a lot of people

just because a bunch of people watched it at least once (and probably only once since you can click sub and and either never listen again or never even listen the first time) doesn't mean it's of "quality", "inspiring" or even worth my time

Look at how many people watch FOX news... case and point

Edited by Liquidacid

go look at how many subers the poster of that video got... or how many the original guy who posted 2girls1cup got .... those "sub" numbers mean absolutely nothing... not to mention 600k isn't even a lot of people

look at how many people watch FOX news...

Yeah, more people watch FOX news because that pertains to a wider audience compared to TotalBiscuit who caters to gamers. Good job there.

Yeah, more people watch FOX news because that pertains to a wider audience compared to TotalBiscuit who caters to gamers. Good job there.

are you really so thick as to think I was directly comparing viewer numbers and not using it an an analogy?

Edited by Liquidacid

Used to be a fan of him a while back. Then i ran into him arguing about ridiculous things with his fans in one of the comments of his videos. Lost all respect for him after that.

I don't even remember what it was about even, just got pissed off at how he behaved towards his fans.

Except you said case and point, which means you were using it as evidence. Analogies are not evidence.

actually analogies can be used as evidence to show a point... in fact they are often very effective at just that because some people seem to not be able to look at a situation effectively without other examples of similar situations which are exactly what the analogies provide

Edited by Liquidacid