And still they mis advertise the game

thamightyboro

I don't get it, does your game actually not look like that? Cuz mine does, or damn near it.

nope... the high rez textures were a UI bug... not my words... the Comunity managers... all in game options are medium no mater what you are set to. the pics are the now nonexistant high res settings. Your game looks like everyones, and you dont have access to those textures.

nope... the high rez textures were a UI bug... not my words... the Comunity managers... all in game options are medium no mater what you are set to. the pics are the now nonexistant high res settings. Your game looks like everyones, and you dont have access to those textures.

I don't think you got the point I was making...

also OP, how is this Bioware misadvertising? It's an article on a news site...

The bigger sin is that (if the article is true) they are making a content update revolving around Rakghouls. Seriously? I don't think there's a more overused and tiresome enemy NPC in this entire game than the Rakghouls. I keep expecting to see bonus missions like "Kill 100,000 Rakghouls" pop up every 500 meters.

Taris made me completely sick and tired of Rakghouls even the first time around, never mind alts or content updates.