Quarterly Producer Letter for Q2 2024 ×

I want a Free Month how about You?

LexonLightsaber

This particular inconvenience is out of my control, and therefore fits the above definition. Like I said every person has their own reasons of why they thing they deserve a free month.

No, it does not fit that definition. You can still access the game. When Blizzard gives free days, it is strictly with game access.

Now as for purchasing a product that did not have the feature you wanted: your fault. There is an ancient saying: caveat emptor. You didn't know it didn't have AA? Your fault. Do your own homework. Everyone in testing knew that. It was public knowledge. You knew and bought it anyway? Your fault.

Step up and take responsibility for your own actions or lack there of.

• Replies 232
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

I did not say they owe or are going to give me a free month. Just saying i deserve one and seeing who else agrees.

Well Lexon, 12 pages of this and no one else agrees. There has been no game-breaking issues to warrant a credit. Even if the game was brought down by BW to fix something and took the servers offline for a day, guess what??? You'll get a day credit, not a month. That's how ALL non-F2P MMOs do it.

You are entitled to your opinion, no matter how wrong it is, your still entitled to it.

This thread pertains to why you think you deserve a free month; we'd very much like to hear these reasons if there's going to be any further discussion.

I have stated why in a general since and will not elaborate any further. Those that feel the same way have there own reasons an this post is for them to be constructive.

I didn't state that AA was the reason, please reread post.

That was your big 'get' to draw attention to your post so I addressed it. Fixed, not fixed things are being patched pretty frequently. I'm sorry that you feel as though your specific issues are not be addressed adequately. They are patching based on priorities they have set, not you. Let them do their job and if you are dissatisfied, then you always have the option to exercise your consumer rights.

I have stated why in a general since and will not elaborate any further. Those that feel the same way have there own reasons an this post is for them to be constructive.

Even though that's not true, we would all very much like to hear what SPECIFIC reasons YOU think you deserve a free month. Either provide them, or concede that you do not in fact deserve a free month.

No it's not. There is nothing constructive about this thread. You wont elaborate because you can't. It's just a troll thread. You can't justify a feature that hasn't been implemented yet as a means to free time. You haven't and you can't because it's never happned in the past of MMOG history. Ever. So if you can't justify it, and just keep repeating the same counterintuitive things over and over, it's not constructive at all.

I need to state again that i never said not having AA was a reason for me wanting a free month. I used that as an example of a big problem they are fixing.

So you are either backpaddeling or using word games now, and further can't justify or find precedence, which points to even more of a troll thread.

I need to state again that i never said not having AA was a reason for me wanting a free month. I used that as an example of a big problem they are fixing.

Then you should have clarified your post a long time ago. Since you never bothered, the only assumption is that you don't really have any other examples to use.

Also, if not everyone agrees with you about this game needing an extra free month, then the odds are extremely low that BioWare will bother.

Because, as you yourself have said, everyone has different opinions about this game. And so far from this thread, almost everyone thinks the game is working smoothly enough to not warrant an extra free month.

So if you have any real examples that affect large enough numbers of people to warrant a free month being added to this game, you had better start listing them.

Even though that's not true, we would all very much like to hear what SPECIFIC reasons YOU think you deserve a free month. Either provide them, or concede that you do not in fact deserve a free month.

One particular reason is the fact that not having high resolution textures on my character is out of my control. This in the simplest of definition is an inconvenience to me the customer. I spent weeks looking at videos and screenshots of this game and expected the visual quality that was being distributed by bioware. As far as my other reasons there not important as this thread is for other poster's, not just me.

So what other issues you got?

Right now, with no examples, this just looks like you want a free month because you're you.

So what other issues you got?

Right now, with no examples, this just looks like you want a free month because you're you.

One particular reason is the fact that not having high resolution textures on my character is out of my control. This in the simplest of definition is an inconvenience to me the customer. I spent weeks looking at videos and screenshots of this game and expected the visual quality that was being distributed by bioware. As far as my other reasons there not important as this thread is for other poster's, not just me.

Then you should have clarified your post a long time ago. Since you never bothered, the only assumption is that you don't really have any other examples to use.

Also, if not everyone agrees with you about this game needing an extra free month, then the odds are extremely low that BioWare will bother.

Because, as you yourself have said, everyone has different opinions about this game. And so far from this thread, almost everyone thinks the game is working smoothly enough to not warrant an extra free month.

So if you have any real examples that affect large enough numbers of people to warrant a free month being added to this game, you had better start listing them.

Not true, you can force it on if I'm not mistaken.

Edit:

And thanks again for showing everyone how much you enjoy SWTOR. :D

Edited by Azzras

No it's not. There is nothing constructive about this thread. You wont elaborate because you can't. It's just a troll thread. You can't justify a feature that hasn't been implemented yet as a means to free time. You haven't and you can't because it's never happned in the past of MMOG history. Ever. So if you can't justify it, and just keep repeating the same counterintuitive things over and over, it's not constructive at all.

So you are either backpaddeling or using word games now, and further can't justify or find precedence, which points to even more of a troll thread.

I was really looking forward to the end of the first free month. I feel like I'm taking crazy pills when I read these forums. I hate this game, it's broken and stupid and causes all manner of stress in my life, but if its free I'll play it, then complain relentlessly on the forums about it? There's lots of free food in dumpsters, maybe a bit rotten/spoiled, by that logic. Not sure theres a dumpster forum to complain about the ensuing bellyache though.

In this world you will make many purchases you will be unhappy with, not all of them will be refundable. Caveat Emptor.

This means my mother said I would have to get a job in order to keep paying the monthly fee after she got this for my christmas.

Until you ELOBORATE on why you want a free month, guess what?? We have to fill in the blanks ourselves.

So lets completely hijack this thread and start a thread game here:

I, Lexon Lightsaber, want a free month because..........

because my mom says I need to get a job in order to pay for my own subscription, so I want a free month instead.