Calling all Marauder's - Post your bulds.

Darkraid

Ok guys, I've read enough posts about how to do things and have found little build postings to back it up. So..Post it up Marauders.

Full build post, please include.

Tree link.

Character stats in totals (outside of PVP arena), including all armor/weapons/implants/relics.

Let us discuss what we are doing right or wrong and how we can get max potential out of our builds, through all aspects.

:cool:

EDIT: Removed my rant about Mach 5 :p

Edited by Darkraid

http://www.torhead.com/skill-calc#1000cZGGrbddrRrsZz.1

The Mach 5 post helped me a ton. Take the time to read it. Its worth it.

I tend to prefer Surge over Power, but I try to keep these two stats very close to one another. With Surge i can see my Massacres crit for around 2k and my Screams for about 2.2k-3.5k with a Gore

Also, my build is for PvP.

What are hardcore stats? There are no combat logs if you were looking for which build is better in terms of dps. That data has yet to be compiled. Find the answeres for yourself. I tried Rage out and did NOT like it. It all revolved around 1 move, it does alot of damage, but the conditions have to be right, and you tend to not get alot of killing blows.

I couldnt tell you my stats. I d use Crit/Surge Trinket and a Power Trinket. I think i have around 1100-1200 str...

What are hardcore stats? There are no combat logs if you were looking for which build is better in terms of dps. That data has yet to be compiled. Find the answeres for yourself. I tried Rage out and did NOT like it. It all revolved around 1 move, it does alot of damage, but the conditions have to be right, and you tend to not get alot of killing blows.

I couldnt tell you my stats. I d use Crit/Surge Trinket and a Power Trinket. I think i have around 1100-1200 str...

Thanks for the post, I like.

But yeah stats like, strength/endurance/crit chance all those totals when you bring up your character sheet.

Keep up the postings..

Edited by Darkraid

Strictly PvE Raids. Torn between:

31/8/2

and

31/3/7

Mainly because the need for Accuracy isn't yet clear. That extra 15% crit on Vicious Slash is definitely a DPS gain, but is it more of a gain than 3% Accuracy? Who knows.

Also, fellow Annihilation Maras should probably be taking Malice, as bleeds are considered force attacks and will benefit from the 6% crit.

Enraged Charge: I know some people like this because it gives enough rage for Annihilate after opening rotation. But I've found that as as long as you open with Charge > Deadly Sabers > Battering Assault > Rupture, most of the time you'll get a proc from Empowerment by then, which will leave you with 5 Rage and allow for an immediate Annihilate. Being able to spend those extra 2 points on Narrowed Hatred / Malice / Brutality is a big DPS gain, and I find I'm rarely, if ever, rage starved in this spec.

edit: Links contain "0 m f g" and therefore don't work :p

Edited by xO_om

Also, fellow Annihilation Maras should probably be taking Malice, as bleeds are considered force attacks and will benefit from the 6% crit.

Bleeds are internal damage are they not? have you got proof of this?

Zzzzz.

Attack type != Damage type.

Attack types = Melee, Ranged, Force, Tech

Damage types = Kinetic, Energy, Internal, Elemental.

The Marauder bleed effects are Internal damage Force attacks.

Just like Force Scream is a Kinetic damage Force attack and Vicious Slash is a Kinetic damage Melee attack.