Stephen Reid/@Rockjaw: Your EGA tears are not real issues

Mazinger-Zetto

Exactly my sentiment, I've been saying this since last night. This feels a reenactment of the Hellgate London community during its however short life-span. Comes, 20th, people on either extreme won't just forgive and forget and the community WILL suffer for it.

Let me just say I am NOT defending bioware, I am shooting down stupid posts. If it happens to defend bioware then it is what is but thats not my intent.

• Replies 600
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I love how Rockjaw has a bullseye on his forehead. He's the frontline guy, Hes the one standing up and getting as much info out as he can. Heck he is tweeting every 8 seconds for your questions. Get off the guys back. He's doing the best he can and the Mob just wants blood for being selfish prats. I also work in customer relations, But i've never dealt with going from a couple hundred followers on twitter to 24.1k Yeah... putting yourself in his shoes doesn't work. Go cry somewhere else.

Exactly my sentiment, I've been saying this since last night. This feels a reenactment of the Hellgate London community during its however short life-span. Comes, 20th, people on either extreme won't just forgive and forget and the community WILL suffer for it.

Whatever. I am enjoying screenshotting all the ridiculous threads and statements people make so that in 3 months I can repost them and show everyone how stupid these people looked.

I think you are just a rude one sited person....it is a legit question that millions have right now...so you need to step back and ask yourself if you are right. The thing is it is one of the biggest issues right now...when people get into EGA as a matter of fact it is most peoples issue right now ...

fix your font, its horrible.

You. People. Are. PATHETIC!

I have loved Star Wars since I first saw A New Hope. I have loved video games since I first shot a demon in Doom. Among all the people I know I am know as the Star Wars guy and the gamer. That is how fanatical I am about both games and Star Wars.

And yet you dont see me ready to crucify Mr. Reid for not being in EGA on day one.

No matter how much you want it to be, it is NOT an issue.

Its a freaking video game! Get over yourselves and your selfish sense of entitlement..

Grow up and be patient, young padawans. You will get what you paid for.

Let Mr. Reid help people with real issues. Go back to constantly refreshing your email or something.

Real issues? Maybe it's not an issue he can help with, but it's not a REAL issue?

No. its not. As they've explained a million times, you're in line based on when you redeemed. they cant tell you when you will get in because it depends on how the roll out goes, how it affects servers etc. They've said this a million times, so ************ yet again about how you want to be in NOW, is pointless.

The EGA is what it is. The problem lies in the communication. Why is this one giant mysterious process? Estimated times given would have made this so much smoother for people to handle. To not have this foresight makes them look amateur at best and incompetent at worst.

Whatever. I am enjoying screenshotting all the ridiculous threads and statements people make so that in 3 months I can repost them and show everyone how stupid these people looked.

That's funny coming from someone in a guild called "INDIGNATION." Not flaming, just pointing out the pseudo-irony. LOL

Ok so answer this all you Bioware defenders...why are we going into 3rd wave of only 4 waves today and all USA shards are LIGHT?? so you think it is going well? While literally millions of people want to go on a ride they(paid for) see only 3 people on the ride that can fit 200....does this mean those waiting in line to get on have no real complaint?

Ok so answer this all you Bioware defenders...why are we going into 3rd wave of only 4 waves today and all USA shards are LIGHT?? so you think it is going well? While literally millions of people want to go on a ride they(paid for) see only 3 people on the ride that can fit 200....does this mean those waiting in line to get on have no real complaint?

This font is so bad it's not even funny

The EGA is what it is. The problem lies in the communication. Why is this one giant mysterious process? Estimated times given would have made this so much smoother for people to handle. To not have this foresight makes them look amateur at best and incompetent at worst.

quote for truth

This.

People's sense of self-entitlement disgusts me to my core, especially as I study history and on a daily basis read the words of people who didn't know if they'd be able to feed their families for the next 24 hours, but let's make a big pissing match over a *********** game, because that's really the end of the world.

There are people dying, as we speak, because they have no food or medical care. And the biggest thing you can find to ***** about is you didn't get a game EARLIER THAN WAS PROMISED.

****in people sicken me. I shoudl leave this forum before I punch my computer monitor.

Why are you here educating these people when there are obviously people in the world that are in need of help then?

We all love entitlement... even you. Even whiners that whine at whiners that whine on the whiners that did the original whining love it.

Why does this remind me of the lifeboats on the Titanic?

No one paid for early access.

What the hell is that glob of crap? Only way I could read it was in the quote while replying....

As for light servers, it is 11:00 in the morning. Some people work (Just not me today) or have things to do other than cry on a forum or wait like a mental patient looking at their e-mail for their "precious"....

Come on!:rolleyes:

They can do what they want, it's their game, and they said the official release is the 20th.

I suppose I have to share my m&m's with you too, just because you have to have them?