Warzone Win-Loss Ratio??????

sithjunky

Before i say anything i just want to say this is a serious question and i dont want answers like ''its because you suck'' or any immature trolls posting dumb comments. I dont know if its just bad luck or if this happens to everyone but i seem to lose almost all my warzones. i usually win 1 in 15 or so. i spend hours losing matches, my mind and time. Hutt ball especially...( dont get me wrong i love hutt ball ) i spend all day trying to win 3 matches for my daily. 3 matches! And it takes all freaking day...are wins really this hard to come by? or do i just have terrible luck with pugs?

Before i say anything i just want to say this is a serious question and i dont want answers like ''its because you suck'' or any immature trolls posting dumb comments. I dont know if its just bad luck or if this happens to everyone but i seem to lose almost all my warzones. i usually win 1 in 15 or so. i spend hours losing matches, my mind and time. Hutt ball especially...( dont get me wrong i love hutt ball ) i spend all day trying to win 3 matches for my daily. 3 matches! And it takes all freaking day...are wins really this hard to come by? or do i just have terrible luck with pugs?

People on my server constantly complain of losing 99% of their matches. You probably suffer the same problem they do. You're not in a premade. It's either. You have a good premade or you're being rolled by one.

I win 20-50 games b4 i lose 1 match. The republic side on Lettow is somehow crap,

hardest fights are vs. ppl from our side late at nights on Huttball. Then i actually have to

play with 2 Hands. :rolleyes:

Edited by Rizzit

The problem is they don't have rated WZ's and they don't seperate groups from pugs making it almost impossible to win when going solo. People queuing up in a group should be queued with other groups, simple as that. The other problem is lack of brackets and the bolstering system being a complete joke.

Roll Empire. On my server I am republic and we get owned everytime. There are many times my team only does ~50k dmg and im the only one in the 150k+ range. I dont blame them though, its constant premades we fight and even if they arent together on vent. Their characters are all battlemaster geared out. This new patch with lvl 50 brackets is going to be lame. Now I will definetly lose everytime. Like someone else said, its only a challenge for them when they play against thier own faction which of course is another battlemaster geared out guild in huttball. Edited by LoL-K-Noob

What a bunch of manure. I solo queues all the time and win as much as lose.

If you actually need a pre-made to win then wow... learn to push some different buttons or something.

It's not that simple when your team is mixed level of players mostly consisting in the level range of 10-30 and you are pitted against a full team of 50's who are properly coordinating over a VOIP...

Again, groups should be queued with groups, solo should be queued with solo.

It really does seem to be tipping the scales slightly towards the Empire on my server as well.. It can EASILY take an entire day to get your 3 wins, but sometimes you're lucky and get rolling with some people that know what they are doing.. And then you win :)

It can happens with lowbies as well, especially huttball, as that has less to do with damage/survivability than playing ball..

Alderaan with lowbies though, is just painfull..

I don't remember where did I read this, but I had a great laugh. On some forum somebody started a thread with a post:

"omg, I've already been to the WZs 20 times and the reps are loosing all the time, and I'm playing for them, the Sith ops and sorcs (or I don't remember which classes did the post mention, it doesn't really matter) are blowing everyone to smithereens, I thinks that's imbalance so pls nerf 'em".

The awesome comment was similar to the following:

"omg, I've already been to the local chess club 20 times and the whites are loosing all the time, and I'm playing for them, the Black Rook and Queen are blowing everyone to smithereens, I thinks that's imbalance so pls nerf 'em".

I salute the person who posted that hilarious comment! :)

I'm doubting now wether I fully understand the pvp grouping mechanic or if I missed a change. To my current knowledge the max you can queue up as is a 4 man premade. The remainder of the team is then made up of solo queue'd players. Most Huttball matches I enter has 1 Premade either side with the remaining 4 solo queued. Some premades are better than others so roughly 50% of the time (random draw) you should end up on the winning side and 50% on the losing side. Unless you are good and geared in which case you could actually make the difference between winning and losing sides thus getting better odds say 60% win ratio.

At least this is how it has worked for me in Huttball, as solo I win maybe 60%.

I am Imperial and have found that we win 80% of faction v faction WZ's when they pop on my current server.

Not sure if this explains anything or even if I am right. Just explaining it how I thought/think it works equated with my experience.

TL;DR - For Huttball (same faction) I would expect you to win roughly 50%.

(I pretty much only PvP)

In PUGs we loose all Alderaan + Voidstar because the handful of Republic players are all in BM gear and valor 60+, huttball depends on a number of factors, but generally if the opposing team has more level50's or a healer when we do not it's a loss. I would say in a PUG you overall loose about 85% of the game. When premading we pretty much win every huttball versus a pug but still always loose Alderaan + Voidstar.

It's purely issues of 50 lvl premade vs not 50 lvl premade. I won and lost fair share of matches and if there are such imbalance at the start of WZ results is pretty clear. Much better if 1 premade on one said and one on another or no premades at all.

So it's just a question of poor matchmaking

If you actually need a pre-made to win then wow... learn to push some different buttons or something.

In most BG's you can't make any difference as an individual, you always need at least one more player with a clue. The only exception is perhaps being a healer in Huttball, but even then you still need people playing the game and not farming medals.

In PUGs we loose all Alderaan + Voidstar because the handful of Republic players are all in BM gear and valor 60+, huttball depends on a number of factors, but generally if the opposing team has more level50's or a healer when we do not it's a loss. I would say in a PUG you overall loose about 85% of the game. When premading we pretty much win every huttball versus a pug but still always loose Alderaan + Voidstar.

My statistics for the past week is similar, around 17% of wins in a PUG group. My chance of joining a premade was negligible, so I didn't even count those fights.

Solo queuing from my experience (Empire) is a crap shoot, even duo queuing can be brutal as you just don't make up a large enough ratio of the team to offset all of the crazy things that can happen in a game of Huttball. Alderaan (Capture Point) is also a game where if you have a PM of 4 you can have 2 of your people at the two points you're trying to control and be able to call for help as needed.

To answer your question, I would say solo queuing I win about 20% of the time and duo queuing raises that percentage very little, perhaps 30%? However when queuing with 3 or even 4 people that percentage skyrockets to around 85-90%. Last night, queuing as 3 we went 6/7 (85%), we beat several teams that were queued as 4, which included an epic game of Huttball against one of the better Empire PvP guilds on our server, "Chaos Dunk".

Edited by Kaboomslang

I don't remember where did I read this, but I had a great laugh. On some forum somebody started a thread with a post:

"omg, I've already been to the WZs 20 times and the reps are loosing all the time, and I'm playing for them, the Sith ops and sorcs (or I don't remember which classes did the post mention, it doesn't really matter) are blowing everyone to smithereens, I thinks that's imbalance so pls nerf 'em".

The awesome comment was similar to the following:

"omg, I've already been to the local chess club 20 times and the whites are loosing all the time, and I'm playing for them, the Black Rook and Queen are blowing everyone to smithereens, I thinks that's imbalance so pls nerf 'em".

I salute the person who posted that hilarious comment! :)

This is not only pretty unrelated to the topic at hand, but also one of the worst analogies I've ever read. It basically suggests that the ops or sorc is the "queen" piece, thus admitting that this class is far more powerful than the rest. He basically made the stupid OP's point for him.