Swtor best mmo ever

mdobrowney

I see alot of post about people saying the game is dying and all this. And that they are leaving SWTOR because of no end game content and bugs. Let me remind you all the game has only been out 3 weeks. As for a 3 week release i feel SWTOR is off to a great start. They are working hard to make the game right. I remember SWG having bugs in the game that never got fixed. Bioware is very much into listening to there customers feedback and trying to make it the best for everyone. So to all you haters out there .. Just run back to wow, we do need ya anyways .. Peace! Edited by mdobrowney

I see alot of post about people saying the game is dying and all this. And that they are leaving SWTOR because of no end game content and bugs. Let me remind you all the game has only been out 3 weeks. As for a 3 week release i feel SWTOR is off to a great start. They are working hard to make the game right. I remember SWG having bugs in the game that never got fixed. Bioware is very much into listening to there customers feedback and trying to make it the best for everyone. So to all you haters out there .. Just run back to wow, we do need ya anyways .. Peace!

No they are not listening. This is 2012. The game is competing with games that are polished and mostly not riddled with bugs, oh and games that allow high graphics settints, AA, and high rest textures. Directx9...is so 2003.

Please, tell me what the Devs have said about crafting in the month the game has been out. The state of crafting is NOT what the Devs said it would be.

Edited by KetMalice

I see alot of post about people saying the game is dying and all this. And that they are leaving SWTOR because of no end game content and bugs. Let me remind you all the game has only been out 3 weeks. As for a 3 week release i feel SWTOR is off to a great start. They are working hard to make the game right. I remember SWG having bugs in the game that never got fixed. Bioware is very much into listening to there customers feedback and trying to make it the best for everyone. So to all you haters out there .. Just run back to wow, we do need ya anyways .. Peace!

I'm not exactly a hater, but I am an unsatisfied customer.

Also I wasn't playing WoW prior to TOR and haven't actually played WoW since 2009 and even then that was just for like...3 months?

I'll go back to Skyrim though, if that will be acceptable to you, since you're playing Hall Monitor and all that. No problem heading back to that, it stays continually fun and only cost me 70 bucks once.

Game has bugs. We accept that.

Some of these bugs make the game unplayable once you get into the highest levels. Plus other issues. So long as they fix it, that's fine. But not everyone's going to pay for a product they feel is broken, they'll wait until it's fixed.

No they are not listening. This is 2012. The game is competing with games that are polished and mostly not riddled with bugs, oh and games that allow high graphics settints, AA, and high rest textures. Directx9...is so 2003.

Please, tell me what the Devs have said about crafting in the month the game has been out. The state of crafting is NOT what the Devs said it would be.

Last time i checked aa was being added and content is being worked on .. People need to stop be so ADD. It is ONLY WEEK 3 .. Give the group a little bit of time.

You called?

On a serious note, people are upset with good reason. No feedback at all is the worse feedback.

The people hating has very valid points and are upset that they game they waited on for years is not up to par. They also don't want to spend monthly on a game that "MIGHT" get better in the future.

When you mean "up to par" im guessing you mean "omg its not Wow". Right?

I guess you should go to play those games then.

Last time i checked aa was being added and content is being worked on .. People need to stop be so ADD. It is ONLY WEEK 3 .. Give the group a little bit of time.

Did i say anything about lack of content? So if they even do end up adding AA. We will still have AA with no high res textures and the inability to actually use high settings on graphics, awesome.

We know how long the game has been out, people keep reminding us everytime someone makes a thread like this for the 100th time today.

Your argument is like the persons argument before yours and the persons argument before theirs. Make sense? :p

The same applies to the people that aren't enjoying the game either. They're still not enjoying it, their opinion hasn't changed and one more thread like this won't make them return to the Panda game (as so many people like to call it - maybe we shall call them the sheep people cos they only follow what others say).

Hi there!

We ask that all new threads posted here in General Discussion be on-topic and relevant to Star Wars™: The Old Republic™. With that in mind, we have closed this thread.

Thank you for your understanding and cooperation in this matter.