Assassin Change your thoughts?

Chapelcloth

What about giving Volitic(sp) Slash (31 point Decp) a 10% healing debuff that maybe stacks twice for a 20% reduction? In that spec we are super squisy.

Think thats to much? Seems like a small change and could be a good one. It wouldnt give us anymore burst and would only be effective after of course it's applied after a few hits.

What do you mean squishy? I've not noticed any real squishiness going on, and this is talking from going from Kinetic Combat to Infiltration spec (which is the mirror of Deception). If you are trying to face tank, that might be the problem you are facing, but over all, there's nothing wrong with the trees survivability. Edited by Silverspar

oh its a great spec but I am MUCH softer in this spec vs obv tank spec. which I should be. it would just give us a small bonus to jump into the middle of a bunch of people jsut to help get the ball or stop people from healing back up.

Proper use of interrupts, stuns and such will stop healers cold, jumping in is something you do from stealth and preferably opening with a kick to the face to get them knocked down. In Huttball, most if you aren't just running blindly in where they can all see you, you aren't going to be targeted, in addition you can throw out an AE taunt to get protection points, help your team from being DPS'd down and pretty much destroy a ball carrier or his healer in short order.

when you have as many troopers and space wizzards and operatives. Tons of classes that can heal its nice to have something to counter act that. with the lag in pvp interupts are lucky at best. I see the bar hope to react and if it goes off they are always at 80% if I am a half a sec slow they heal and its all over might as well back out.

It's not a huge change it's just a very very small boost.

Just did a WZ with 4 healers. You cant kill 4 unless the whole team turns around and if they do that the ball carrier is gone.

Like I said it's just a small boost its not game breaking and I dont think it should stack with other assassins. For instance, 2 assassins could not get a 40% reduction. It would always be 20%.

It is not game breaking and just a little love for a light wearing melee class. Since we cant tracer missle people from 30 meters out for 3 and 4k lol(even with 450expertise). : )

Edited by Chapelcloth