18 Champion's bags = 0 tokens

Wiinis

Like the title says, I've looted eighteen Champion's Gear Bags since reaching max level on Monday, and I have not received a single token for champion gear thus far. Judging by what guildies have been telling me, the lack of drops is rather abnormal, most of them told me they receive approximately 1 token in 4 bags.

I submitted a ticket, but I figured it wouldn't hurt to ask on the forums as well! So, has anyone else encountered this? Is it a bug, or am I _really_ just this unlucky? :)

Like the title says, I've looted eighteen Champion's Gear Bags since reaching max level on Monday, and I have not received a single token for champion gear thus far. Judging by what guildies have been telling me, the lack of drops is rather abnormal, most of them told me they receive approximately 1 token in 4 bags.

I submitted a ticket, but I figured it wouldn't hurt to ask on the forums as well! So, has anyone else encountered this? Is it a bug, or am I _really_ just this unlucky? :)

Its RNG live with it.

It's roughly a 10% chance to get gear out of a bag. My first 14-15 bags were nothing, then I got 3 pieces in a row. It's all RNG.

Nice, quick responses!

Firstly, I'm not whining, was simply curious about this matter. Secondly, I didn't post on the PvP forums because I figured it's not really a PvP issue, rather a loot/item issue. Sorry if I posted in the wrong forum.

Anyway, thanks for confirming that I'm simply unlucky, it gives me resolve to keep looting the bags!

By the time you reach Valor rank 60 you will most likely have a full set. I'm rank 55 with 15 duplicates and bought 2 cent pieces, but I'm only missing 3 pieces out of all the champ gear. Edited by tonpu

To the OP: what was your valor rank at the time?

To the guy who went 8/13: what was your valor rank?

I just wonder if the rand call is being modified by valor rank. The people I know with terrible luck are low (relatively speaking) valor ranks to the guys I know who are very lucky.

I would rather have the centurion tokens rather than the 7 sets of bracers I am currently blessed with. They are more useless than tokens because you can't do anything with them.

Yes, but you are a sorc. That's just the game's way of balancing all that damn purple lightning :)

Seriously, about the only thing I can think of worse than getting no armor is getting 7 of the same thing...

Yes, but you are a sorc. That's just the game's way of balancing all that damn purple lightning :)

Seriously, about the only thing I can think of worse than getting no armor is getting 7 of the same thing...

Haha... Even still I am only shy about 4 pieces from a full set. This is after grinding a crap ton of warzones over and over.

First 17 bags = nothing.

Bought 2 centurion implants and then got 2x champ implant, gloves, helmet, earpiece so far... it sux I used centurion tokens on items I got later from champ bags though... well I guess one companion is now partly pvp geared. :p

Farming to rank60 (55 atm) to at least start getting champ comms (at least I heard battlemaster bags give them).

Edited by Dandune

dude seriously ? 18 bags since monday ? you did all pvp quest and grinded alot it seems ? i mean yes 18 and nothing is VERY bad - but its what - 3 days ? give me a break

i had 10 bags and 2 items - a guild mate had 6 bags and 4 items - **** happens - but if you keep going like that you will be full pvp geared in 2 weeks - AND THEN WHAT ? yeah nothing for reward for you anymore - it will be BORING

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.