DarthCalame

• Replies 265
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Level 50 on main (Marauder)

Lvl 10 on alt (Sniper)

I work 60 hours/week and spend a lot of QT with the fiancee.

No idea how anybody that plays this game even a reasonable amount isn't lvl 50 by now unless they play several alts.. But then again the guys i play with in my guild are real go-getters so we don't waste a lot of time while playing (but we do watch the cutscenes).

Sith Warrior 26 and a 28

Jedi Conselar 25 and one 20

Sith Inquisitor 18

I love doing more than one at a time...

Also had a Trooper 7, a Smuggler 6, and aBounty Hunter 4, but I've deleted them.

Same with you other than deleting them all I got

level 20 sage

19 Vanguard and commando and knight

18 shadow.

16 scoundrel sentinel

All my empire classes at around level 10

42 Smuggler (Scoundrel)

11 Smuggler (Gunslinger)

28 Jedi Knight (Guardian)

24 Trooper (Commando)

6 Jedi Consular

So far.. :D

I do plan to have at least 1 of each class (both Republic and Imperial) but, knowing myself like I do, I'll probably end up with 16 to cover all advanced classes. The scoundrel will be my "main" Republic side, Imperial haven't decided yet. :)

I have been playing since 12/13/2011 and as of today I am a Level 39 Juggernaut, Immortal Tree, 33% to 40...

WHERE ARE YOU?

Hit level 44 a few hours ago (had 7 EGA days). Have some alts but nothing serious (except for a couple on their teens) due to the Legacy* thingy and the lack of info about what/when/how.

* @BioWare: white skin for Twi'leks!!! Forget white crystals! Just give me this one, okie dokie? ;)

26 Shadow

No Alts (Low time to play ATM) but I actually want to roll and play other classes, which is an extreme rarity for me in any MMO. I always dreaded doing it anywhere else, but I want to experience the other class stories and such, as well as the different gameplay styles/PvP.

Crazy.