NEED IMMEDIATE BIOWARE RESPONSE PLZ! BioChem - Future of Raiding / PvE Oriented Profs

TheRealCrucifer

There's a reason I'm in a guild that accomplishes High End Raiding and your trying to justify why 5% is not a big deal.

Listen Nancy, raiding is not hard in this game, or any other for that matter. It's a time sink. I've been in countless top end raiding guilds and if you are crying about the small benefit from Biochem that will need biochem once the patch hits, you are bad and relying on a broken profession to beat content.

No immediate fix is needed for anything. If you want the best packs, be a biochemist, period. You aren't anything special, so stop trying to treat people like here as lessers because you killed some mob in some dungeon.

You sound worse than the PvPers that try to talk down on the casual crew. I am so glad I don't have the patience anymore to deal with clowns like you any more in a game.

• Replies 110
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Greetings folks!

Several posts in this thread have been removed or moderated. As a gentle reminder to everyone, please remember the following:

• Insults - Please do not resort to or use them in any way in your posts. Posts should be productive, not destructive.
  • Trolling - Please do not post messages that are purposefully designed to provoke, antagonize, or otherwise elicit a negative emotional response.
  • Agree to Disagree - Be respectful of others' viewpoints even if they are opposite of your own. Discuss disagreements constructively.
  • Flag, Don't Fight - Utilize the Flag Post feature to report possible rules violations, rather than responding to or fighting them.
  • Ignoring - If you feel you simply cannot get along with another community member, please place them on your ignore list.

Thank you!

Greetings Moderator!

You know if someone from your end of these forums made a post or blog entry on the status of all the crafting issues people are constantly bickering about, your job in the crew skills forum would get alot easier I think.

Not being a wise ***, just sayin'...

Greetings Moderator!

You know if someone from your end of these forums made a post or blog entry on the status of all the crafting issues people are constantly bickering about, your job in the crew skills forum would get alot easier I think.

Not being a wise ***, just sayin'...

You do realize forum moderators might... juuuuuuust might... have no idea what's going on with the developers. They might just be paid to , you know , moderate the forums.

You do realize forum moderators might... juuuuuuust might... have no idea what's going on with the developers. They might just be paid to , you know , moderate the forums.

I'm fully aware of that. I'm also aware that if the message keeps getting sent from the moderators to the dev teams, the dev teams might... juuuuuuuuuuust might, actually think they should say something to the ever increasing QQ mob on this forum.

It's pretty funny the number of people in this thread that think that just b/c it doesn't apply to them means it's not broken. This is clearly a pretty broken mechanic. The problem is that only hardcore raiders are raiding at the moment, but it won't always be that way. When the drooling masses start trying to do EV, they're going to run into the same issues.

It's pretty funny the number of people in this thread that think that just b/c it doesn't apply to them means it's not broken. This is clearly a pretty broken mechanic. The problem is that only hardcore raiders are raiding at the moment, but it won't always be that way. When the drooling masses start trying to do EV, they're going to run into the same issues.

touche.

Wait, EV is hard? Damn guess our PuG raid that cleared it missed the memo. The amusing part is that you'd think Bioware would balance their game around 1 crafting profession, or that 5% difference in quality of item every 3 minutes is actually relevant. Kinda embarrassing really...

See the issue I think is not that Biochem has the bonus but that there is nothing worthwhile in any of the other craft skills. Certainly nothing that requires the skill to use.

Though somehow it is an issue that the top end stims can be used by non-biochems but not that a top end armstech item can be used by anyone?

Isn't the point of crew skills to produce things for others to use? Problem is of course that raid gear eclipses normal gear and the biochem gear is always useful.

Thus in keeping with thier raid or die design principles there should be reusable raid stims that don't have the 400BC requirement that are better than anything biochem can make. That way there will be no point to any crew skill.