Erase all chars on Dec 19th

xoaxie

They should go along with the early access like they promised. It has givin certain people a great advantage over others though. The fair solution would be to delete all charicters on the 19th and have everyone start new on the 20th. They promised early access, they didn't promise to keep the charicters that were created before the offical release. It would alleviate all the claims of favoritism, and start everyone on the same foot.

• Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

They should go along with the early access like they promised. It has givin certain people a great advantage over others though. The fair solution would be to delete all charicters on the 19th and have everyone start new on the 20th. They promised early access, they didn't promise to keep the charicters that were created before the offical release. It would alleviate all the claims of favoritism, and start everyone on the same foot.

they said there will be no character wipe

Actually they did promise you could keep all characters after early access started...that's the whole point of early access.

Uh - then why bother playing early? This isn't a beta - I'm going to spend however many days leveling up a toon to have it wiped and do it all over again?

Losers that RACE to the level cap and are whining because they NEED to be the very first to see content or hit the cap really need to re-evaluate their lives.....Especially if they are above the age of 14....

Only thing I care about that isnt "fair" with this early access are the cheating bags of poo that exploited yesterday. Besides that I dont care if people are higher level than me, I'm not gonna rush through this game anyways. Gonna take my time and level the toons I feel like when I'm in the mood.

Will play 1 toon (merc) with a friend of mine, then solo play a operative and sorc when my friend isnt on, then after that I will try all other classes except assassin.

Is this a race?

No - this is about player experience... and server history.

I will never be there when the first 100 players hit level 50.... and not just because I cancelled my preorder and WILL NOT be purchasing this game either... no... but because I would have gotten access 4-5 days from now.

How is that even fair or "right"

You *********** rights they should set all servers to level 0 on the 19th at 2359.

This launch was *********** ********. Worst launch in the history of this genre.

Actually they HAVE stated that characters from beta would be wipe, characters created during Early Access would not.

Nice try though.

Jealousy and envy are so unbecoming.

I will never be there when the first 100 players hit level 50.... and not just because I cancelled my preorder and WILL NOT be purchasing this game either... no... but because I would have gotten access 4-5 days from now.

You *********** rights they should set all servers to level 0 on the 19th at 2359.

This launch was *********** ********. Worst launch in the history of this genre.

Actually the launch has gone very smooth. I found lag to be pretty much non-existent during my first day of game play. We'll see how it is after all todays invites go out, but im expecting the same.

no it's not a race, but it's also not fun to start out a game launch day with some players being max level and camping lowbie spawn points griefing on pvp realms.

1) The first two worlds you visit are faction only. You literally cannot be ganked until like level 15ish.

2) It doesn't take a 50 to camp lowbies. Even if they let everyone in all at once, a few jerks would power level to 30 while everybody else is playing properly and not whailing on the space bar like a moron. That would be sufficient to gank people coming out of the capital.

3) If you don't like being ganked, play on a regular server. That is literally what PvP servers are FOR.

4) If you form a group you'll be much harder to gank. Try that.

Why do you care? I repeat: how in god's name does it affect you if you're "there" when the first 100 people hit 50. You won't feel any different. You won't even notice.

This just in: having other people beat you to max level has no effect on you. Stop crying. Your argument basically boils down to: "waahh these people have an advantage over me because they were here first!" By that logic, anyone who ever wants to play any given MMO needs to decide on launch, and then play from day one, and no one else should be allowed to start after release, because guess what? Those players have an unfair advantage!

Stupid.

they need to wipe the chars or they will be no community.

the 20th loads have cleared the operations and they stick with other ppl that came in before. They will ofc develope a insane elitism attitude and the game will die off.

And sod of all you fanboys. Deep inside you know this is true

Server history? What does that even mean?

Is this game even recording server firsts?

What's all this advantage over others rubbish?, someone gets to play before you, they've got an advantage?

so if I log off and others continue to play when I'm not online, I can come here and say "look this guys playing when I'm not, thats not fair" get real!

Lets ask bioware to make the servers only active when every person playing is ready to go, and turn them off when one person logs off, that way everyone gets the same playtime.

IT'S ONLY A GAME!!!

no it's not a race, but it's also not fun to start out a game launch day with some players being max level and camping lowbie spawn points griefing on pvp realms.

Um.. then play on a PvE server and quit whining?

Don't think there's gonna be anyone at lv 50 by the time a week goes by.. if there is.. not someone i wanna associate with lol

I've played a bunch of toons to 50 and I can tell you that a couple days will not make a difference. Reaching level cap isn't the end of the game and a lot of content will not be very doable until server populations are up. I can tell you for a fact, there is no advantage to being first to anything in this game nor is their any real reason to be in such a hurry. If you are that disappointed, reactivate your WoW account.