Why the Autoface abilities.

Speno

This is a huge thing that breaks PvP. It also make tracer missile broken as hell. If Tracer missile didnt have autoface it would be a perfectly fine move in PvP. I am a rank 55 , 500+ exp shadow and for me I have to get behind a person for one of my moves. I a usually a clairvoyant strike person but whenever I have my skill buff up for backstab I use it.

Now as everyone is running around creating chaos, doing LOS and Position we have commandos and BH's sitting in back autofacing everyone so they dont have to move rarely at all.

Someone please explain to me why this would be a good thing in PvP. If it is I am fine with it, but to me some classes DONT need nerfs just simple fixes like this.

• Replies 109
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Autoface is retarded. Good post.

I do wish they would add something to make it clear where your target is located directionally. (E.g., in other games you get a little arrow around the ui circle around your charcter.) As a healer, I often select a target taking damage in the frames, but then have trouble locating the target because of the absence of an indicator. If they remove auto-targeting, it would be nice to have this little crutch to pick up targets more quickly.

Edited by thejaga

Im not saying there hard to kill at all contrary if I pop my cooldowns. Its just not pvping when you have the game doing it for you. They will literally WTF180TURNPWNBANGPOW one of my teammates standing completely behind them.

Half the time the spammer only know that so 1 interupt or stun and they *** try and run.

Edited by Speno

Cause BW thinks pillar humping and jousting is lame *** PvP? If you want a First Person Shooter for bunny hopping jousters I believe CoD is thataway. ---->

COD is lame BF3 all day....Ohh and forgot, Mad BH/Commando is mad.

Hah, so thats why i had problems with backstab so many times. I actually though mot of bh players are so good for some reason and cover their back so well. While i understand autofacing in PvE, it sucks in PvP soo much.

Can we please get autofacing for melee classes then as well? Pretty please.

TLDR

I cant constantly spam my backstab attack so the game must be broken. QQ adapt or die noob.

I point out something easily noticeable wrong with a mechanic and people come crying to its defense. It literally plays for them, whether or not they are easy to kill im not asking or even arguing. If i didnt knowhow to kill people I wouldnt bother being 529 exp and rank 55. I dont nearly think im the best but I can handle my own. I usually will just interrupt or vanish on them leaving them with nothing to do but be a statue for me to come back and kill.

Edited by Speno

That is a lie, firstly the ability lag in warzones sometimes wont allow you to use a ability at all. Secondly I point out something easily noticeable wrong with a mechanic and people come crying to its defense.

Last i checked your the only one crying, I don't mind autoface one bit, and I play melee. Like I said Adapt or DIE and you seem to be doing more of the later than the former, hence why your crying on the forums about autoface breaking the game.

This is a huge thing that breaks PvP. It also make tracer missile broken as hell. If Tracer missile didnt have autoface it would be a perfectly fine move in PvP. I am a rank 55 , 500+ exp shadow and for me I have to get behind a person for one of my moves. I a usually a clairvoyant strike person but whenever I have my skill buff up for backstab I use it.

Now as everyone is running around creating chaos, doing LOS and Position we have commandos and BH's sitting in back autofacing everyone so they dont have to move rarely at all.

Someone please explain to me why this would be a good thing in PvP. If it is I am fine with it, but to me some classes DONT need nerfs just simple fixes like this.

Because melee running around people like spastic morons has never been a good quality of an mmo. I laugh at the dudes still doing this

TLDR

I cant constantly spam my backstab attack so the game must be broken. QQ adapt or die noob.

GJ not having a single clue what you're talking about. Shadow Strike is hardly spammable with it's sky high force cost unless its buffed. The problem with auto facing is it allows bads to literally sit and turret without ever even having to touch the mouse or move at all.

GJ not having a single clue what you're talking about. Shadow Strike is hardly spammable with it's sky high force cost unless its buffed. The problem with auto facing is it allows bads to literally sit and turret without ever even having to touch the mouse or move at all.

OK lemme reword it

TLDR

I cant run through my enemy over and over again like a spastic resus monkey high on crack and win, so therfore the game must be broken QQ

Adapt or die nub, nuff said.

you are aware that it is possible to zoom the camera way out right? and you can insta-rotate 180 by looking behind and clicking the right mouse button. i do it quite often to surprise people trying to sneak up on me.

and the auto-face that comes with any casted or channeled attack is needed. with all the force leap and force run abilities, it would be nearly impossible as a merc to use the majority of my attacks