The Chosen One

renegadeliam

well heres the thing he didnt realy balance the force unless theres more than 1 chosen one you see he was made by palpatines master as an artificial chosen one and yes he momentaroly balanced the force but after that it went to having more dark side than light and then it kept reversing and it was the same for luke and even reven moments of balance followed by chaos plus anakin was not the chosen one till ep 1 there are also for more gifted jedi like starkill revan and so on so realy whos to know not even my copy of jedi path tellls me ...

well heres the thing he didnt realy balance the force unless theres more than 1 chosen one you see he was made by palpatines master as an artificial chosen one and yes he momentaroly balanced the force but after that it went to having more dark side than light and then it kept reversing and it was the same for luke and even reven moments of balance followed by chaos plus anakin was not the chosen one till ep 1 there are also for more gifted jedi like starkill revan and so on so realy whos to know not even my copy of jedi path tellls me ...

Anakin being created by Plagueis isn't fact. Just speculated at, although definitely hinted at by Palpatine, doesnt mean he wasn't wrong or lying. As to others stronger, that is only in the case of Anakin losing big chunks of his body, and much of his potential because of that.

No he wasn't. That's theory. It isn't confirmed. And according to Lucas's story (which is the real, solid canon as confirmed by the licensing staff of Lucasarts), Anakin was conceived by the force. Not Plagueis.

No he wasn't. That's theory. It isn't confirmed. And according to Lucas's story (which is the real, solid canon as confirmed by the licensing staff of Lucasarts), Anakin was conceived by the force. Not Plagueis.

oh i didnt get that ok but still revan had no parents acording to one of my books and also he balanced the force better than anakin pluss there realy is no balance darth vader rises the jedi fall the sith rise he dies the jedi rise the sith fall

example

sith during vaders rise

|||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||

jedi during vaders rise

||||||

jedi during vaders fall

||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||

jedi during vaders fall

||||||||||

just thinking thats no balance thats chaotic changes in the scale of good and light:confused:

It helps if you think of the Force as normally balanced and calm, and the Sith as the ones who bring imbalance and noise. By killing the Sith and giving his son a chance to rebuild the Jedi tradition without being too heavily influenced by the past, Anakin brought balance.

and also he balanced the force better than anakin

When discussing "Who was the Chosen One?" You shouldn't read too much into the EU.

In the story George Lucas told us, Darth Sidious and Darth Vader were the last Sith in the Galaxy.

Think of it like this, The Jedi are the white blood cells in your body, they fight infections, viruses, keep you healthy. The Sith are viruses, and infections. They unbalance everything.

For thousands of years the Sith had caused an imbalance in the Force, and the Chosen One was destined to bring it into balance by destroying the Sith once, and for all (Hence Windu's line in episode 3).

Jump ahead to Episode 6, the second Anakin picks up Sidious and hurls him to his death he destroys both Vader, and Sidious. Killing the last of the Sith once, and for all.

Balance Is not about equal numbers of Jedi, and Sith because the Sith themselves are the imbalance.

oh i didnt get that ok but still revan had no parents acording to one of my books and also he balanced the force better than anakin pluss there realy is no balance darth vader rises the jedi fall the sith rise he dies the jedi rise the sith fall

example

sith during vaders rise

|||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||

jedi during vaders rise

||||||

jedi during vaders fall

||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||

jedi during vaders fall

||||||||||

just thinking thats no balance thats chaotic changes in the scale of good and light:confused:

Revan had normal, ordinary parents, and was taken at a young age to be trained as a Jedi (like the vast majority of all other Jedi are) - something the exiled Kreia confirms to Meetra (jedi Exile). She admired Revan just like anyone else who once knew him. He was simply the strongest Force Sensitive in the KNOWN Galaxy until the Sith Empire re-emerged, where Sensitives who rival or have proven to have the potential to eclipse Revan ten-fold have appeared (hint, the Sith Warrior storyline. Play a Warrior to 50 and you'll understand why).

Anakin being created by Plagueis isn't fact. Just speculated at, although definitely hinted at by Palpatine, doesnt mean he wasn't wrong or lying. As to others stronger, that is only in the case of Anakin losing big chunks of his body, and much of his potential because of that.

actually that isn't true.. Palpatine mused that Anakin didn't lose his connection more so he lost his faith in himself.. he could have had the same force power, obviously he couldn't use lightning..

is in the Jedi Vs Sith coffee table book..he also muse during the 'Vader' novel as well

I have to agree with the inbalance being more of a Philosophical scale than actual numbers. The Force in its natural state is much more attuned to the Light side. The Sith philosophy of controlling it and forcing it to "work" for them shakes the Force itself out of balance.

The analogy of the white blood cells and the virus is spot-on. And lets also remember, the "Chosen One" prophecy is a strictly movie, G-Canon incarnation. In Lucas' world, the story ends with Return of the Jedi. In the timeline/frame of the six movies, Anakin does truly bring balance to the Force.

I have to agree with the inbalance being more of a Philosophical scale than actual numbers. The Force in its natural state is much more attuned to the Light side. The Sith philosophy of controlling it and forcing it to "work" for them shakes the Force itself out of balance.

The analogy of the white blood cells and the virus is spot-on. And lets also remember, the "Chosen One" prophecy is a strictly movie, G-Canon incarnation. In Lucas' world, the story ends with Return of the Jedi. In the timeline/frame of the six movies, Anakin does truly bring balance to the Force.

We all know the one who brought true BALANCE to the force was Revan. Revanites for ever!

Why do people always bring up Starkiller? His existence in the EU is debatable at best and his powers exaggerated to make the video game actually fun. If you notice in the books and movies they typically dont bring down starships with the wave of a hand.

Why do people always bring up Starkiller? His existence in the EU is debatable at best and his powers exaggerated to make the video game actually fun. If you notice in the books and movies they typically dont bring down starships with the wave of a hand.

I don't think it's -that- debatable if it was lucasarts that made the game with the go ahead from George Lucas. I saw the dev diaries for it and in one of them they were working closely with Geroge Lucas to find out what they could and could not mention or use in the game because he wanted to "Canonize" it as a bridge between 3 and 4...story wise anyway. I think the force is easily capable of doing things like that but to a certain degree. It's not like he instantly pulled down that star destroyer with a "simple wave" of the hand. One of people's favorite quotes from Vader, after all about the technological terror or whatever being insignificant next to the power of the force. I guess only time will tell how important Galen Marek is to the SW universe since his story isn't technically over yet.

Anakin.

The Tusken Raiders, as an entire race were his shepherds and guides. How, you may ask?

Their interference ensured he won the pod-race in Episode I

They started him on the path to the Dark Side

They reunited his bloodline with Obi-Wan

They caused Luke to be delayed away from home long enough to prevent him from being slaughtered by the Imperial Troopers.

The Sand People- Wise Custodians of the Chosen One

• 2 weeks later...
I don't think it's -that- debatable if it was lucasarts that made the game with the go ahead from George Lucas. I saw the dev diaries for it and in one of them they were working closely with Geroge Lucas to find out what they could and could not mention or use in the game because he wanted to "Canonize" it as a bridge between 3 and 4...story wise anyway. I think the force is easily capable of doing things like that but to a certain degree. It's not like he instantly pulled down that star destroyer with a "simple wave" of the hand. One of people's favorite quotes from Vader, after all about the technological terror or whatever being insignificant next to the power of the force. I guess only time will tell how important Galen Marek is to the SW universe since his story isn't technically over yet.

His story sure, I can see Vader having an apprentice, its not likely, but its possible and for balance purposes Marek would almost definitely turn light side. But the force powers no way, absolutely not, I think George Lucas's part was purely story related. I just think if the force was "easily capable" of doing some of those things it would be more noticeable in other characters who are supposedly the most powerful, like luke skywalker for instance.

Also George Lucas has always been funny about his role in the EU and details in between movies, I like to think of G-canon as a purely movie based item. This is mainly due to the claim of Sidious being the most powerful sith of all time which is definitely not true. In the movies yes, but in the grand scheme of things absolutely not. Killing his master in his sleep rather than actually over coming him is one detail we cannot forget.

The original trilogy is about the rise, fall and salvation of Anakin. They aren't actually about Luke. Luke, however, follows the "hero's" journey. Its a very typical story to tell.

While Luke my have been the hero, the chosen one was always Anakin. His salavation brought balance to the force.

Read Plageuis's story. It makes sense.

Plagueis found the ability to create life forms out of midichlorians. Its suppose to be an interesting. This was something Palpatine failed to learn, but his intentions to use this ability to make himself live longer. Since he failed he found another, he became a master of Essence Transfer.