How will Bioware respond?

Puremallace

So anyone with half a brain knows how having 50 vs 50 will end up. Geared people vs non geared people getting easy matches and destroying pvp. Rift suffered from this and gear is a factor here.

How do you answer what Trion just did Bioware?

""""""

Last but definitely not least we have a number PVP improvements coming with this patch focused on improving a player’s PVP leveling experience while still keeping the matches as competitive as possible. New level 50 players who are placed in both ranked and non ranked matches will have their base stats automatically bolstered to a minimum level, allowing them to be more than just a speed bump for a higher level player.

""""""

Competition is so good for the market and finally we are getting results after Blizzard stagnated the genre by doing everything they could to avoid the problem and not address it.

I can kill pvp geared lvl 50s no problem.

Bioware is not stupid. Enough unsubs and they will be forced to nerf your class, especially if under geared you are dropping geared 50's.

Whoever thinks unsubs are not coming over pvp differences are idiots. Either Bioware responds and ends up like NCSoft nerfing 2 years two late or they address it early.

Bioware is not stupid. Enough unsubs and they will be forced to nerf your class, especially if under geared you are dropping geared 50's.

Whoever thinks unsubs are not coming over pvp differences are idiots. Either Bioware responds and ends up like NCSoft nerfing 2 years two late or they address it early.

I'm a marauder, a widely known underpowered class. if I can kill geared players with a little more effort than new 50s, whats the problem? whats the point of gaining gear if not to be more competative and powerfull?

no one cares

stick to wow

its much like occupy wallstreet, people complaining because they didnt put in the time to get rich so now they wish to bring the rich guys down to their level to feel better.

I know this is off-topic, but don't you find it funny that the occupy wall streeters hate it when rich people are on their side. If anything, a rich person against capitalism would be the best thing for their cause because you know they aren't bitter or resentful toward it. But all the occupy wall streeters care about is hating on the rich. What a bunch of tards :rolleyes:

You get pvp gear even loosing :S

You get it just farmign Illum, you dont need even to pvp. You can get decent pvp armour in 2-3 days.

The problem of this game is the lack of difficulty and this will be a real problem in the late endgame, in 1 month, when everyone has the best pvp gear and nt to do.

So stop crying about how difficult for you is to kill a top geared guy because this is the EASIEST GAME i've ever played.

And i played Halo

So stop crying about how difficult for you is to kill a top geared guy because this is the EASIEST GAME i've ever played.

And i played Halo

You guys are not stupid. Think this through for one second. All is good now what about the next tier of raiding where you need stronger pvp gear to match the raid gear? on and on and on and on and on.

Extend it out and tell me where it ends up.

You guys are not stupid. Think this through for one second. All is good now what about the next tier of raiding where you need stronger pvp gear to match the raid gear? on and on and on and on and on.

Extend it out and tell me where it ends up.

And its what I mean. This ends in a dead game. A pvp system must be based more than in farming pvp gear. Now its so easy to get it, why caring about top pvp gear guys? There are a lot of people that they didnt even get to 50 in WZ, there is no real problem.

I would have NEVER added pvp gear in a game like this, people get used to get all free and easily and makes the game's life shorter.

And its what I mean. This ends in a dead game. A pvp system must be based more than in farming pvp gear. Now its so easy to get it, why caring about top pvp gear guys? There are a lot of people that they didnt even get to 50 in WZ, there is no real problem.

I would have NEVER added pvp gear in a game like this, people get used to get all free and easily and makes the game's life shorter.

grind out those cool titles, brah! :rolleyes:

So anyone with half a brain knows how having 50 vs 50 will end up. Geared people vs non geared people getting easy matches and destroying pvp. Rift suffered from this and gear is a factor here.

Easy answer gear caps out at 15% expertise in this game so you will never have more then a 15% stat drop off unless your going into level 50 wearing level 40 gear.

Rift valor allowed you to get about a 38% stat bonus

Wow resilience allowed you to get about a 42% stat bonus

differences I have seen on my end I am a BH

just hit 48 no gear I have

13k health

while a gear 50 BH has 15k

the 2k health difference head to head can be easily countered by one good CC/LOS and a better rotation of using your skills

I'm a marauder, a widely known underpowered class. if I can kill geared players with a little more effort than new 50s, whats the problem? whats the point of gaining gear if not to be more competative and powerfull?

Hey, I can kill afk PvP geared 50's on my sentinel also!

Let's make a club!

Underpowered?

I'll go snicker somewheres else....and try not to hurt feelings here.

Don't insult me. I play Rift and TOR. WoW is for mmo newbies who do not know better and accept sub par service. ;)

[offtopic]

What? With Rift's macro system, I mash two buttons to DPS. One is a rotation/priority list, and the other are executes. Wheeeeee I'm out-dpsing everyone and topping meters.

What a non-newbie friendly game.

Something being popular doesn't make it bad.

/insult, if you wanna take it that way, but what you said was DUMB.

I like TOR more than WoW even with all its flaws. If it doesn't improve by Mists however, I'll shed a tear, lose part of my heart, and go back, because WoW is made of good programming.

And when Titan comes out, it'll in all honesty likely be the best thing ever. WoW's polished-ness, an extremely experienced team, and something BRAND NEW? Yes please.

So yeah, "sub-par service" has nothing to do with newbies. I've played Ultima Online, I loved it. Conan, Daoc, DCUO, Rift(lol), FFXIV(don't judge me), anything you name hasn't been better than WoW sadly, which I wanted them all to be, except TOR at the moment, and I know that's in big part because I'm a lore nerd.

So don't go bashing a good game because you hate it, or I'll get objective on you.

[/offtopic]

gearing at 50 is so ridiculously easy I don't see a problem. Doing dailies and weekly should net you 20 bags + another 5 for warfronts.

at 20% drop rate the expected value for tokens in 1 week is:

25 bags/week = 5 champion items + 2 centurion items

I know some of you complain about not getting a drop in 20 bags (very very rare), and what can I say variance sucks, it happens to about 1 in a hundred people and I feel for you. Go buy a lottery ticket or something to restore your karmic balance.

If you think gearing in this game is hard at all, then you're just lazy. There is a reason people are complaining about the free epics in ilum.

Edited by Orangerascal

gearing at 50 is so ridiculously easy I don't see a problem. Doing dailies and weekly should net you 20 bags + another 5 for warfronts.

at 20% drop rate the expected value for tokens in 1 week is:

25 bags/week = 5 champion items + 2 centurion items

I know some of you complain about not getting a drop in 20 bags (very very rare), and what can I say variance sucks, it happens to about 1 in a hundred people and I feel for you. Go buy a lottery ticket or something to restore your karmic balance.

If you think gearing in this game is hard at all, then you're just lazy.

Lace - Sage <The Unnamed>

i like u.. we should hang

i dont know what the thread poster is on about because having premades of lvl 50's running around in full pvp gear against pugs of lvl 20's and 10's like thats fair and that alone ruins pvp. so lvl 50 brackets will be fair.

he is also comparing this to rift in that case that would be like putting a lvl 30 up against a rank 8 fully pvp geared lvl 50 from rift.

come on think please its clearly obveious that 50's needed there own lvl bracket, 50's had there fun of griefing low lv's and ruining the fun in warzones with there fully geared 50 premades now they can fight players there own lvl and gear. :)