Warzones are just not fun anymore

Vsagoulis

I have always had fun VSing 50's.

They have been typically just as squishy as anyone else on my server so far, but they have more utility and more damage output. (Most are not in full pvp gear but that is changing)

More or less, my motto in -every- game i have had is focus the 50's first, then switch to the rest. It works out well, and the 50's don't really expect to be chased down by a lowbie, and you realize they do die too.

I'm lvl 39 now, so things are a little more balanced. I'm ready for the brackets, just fear the queues that will come with them.

• Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

it's not only because of the brackets. in our server it''s always my legion (20lvl to 40lvl) vs the 4x50s full champion/battl

guess what happens when we unsub ?

Its the same situation on our server. I think bioware is failing to understand that this has become more than a nuisance, it literally breaks the game for me. I don't like the pve, so I sub for the pvp. Since my pvp experience has become a miserable exercise, then I have no reason to sub.

I've already cancelled.

that and only that quote of yours show me you have no idea/clue

since your IQ is really low, i have to explain: 10 people levels 20 to 40 cant even touch a group of 50s in pvp gear, thus you never keep the ball, you never kill at powerstation and you cant succesfully plant a bomb.

and that's the final reply of mine you get, since you are brainless

You can tack fresh 50's on that list. I just dinged a couple of days ago, and while i live a little longer, its not even close to leveling the playing ground.

Edited by Sowwy

Could try leveling, I heard that worked...or you could, you know, have the patience to wait a whole week for the patch. You're basically crying because people got to 50 before you did and are reaping the rewards. I did PvP while I was leveling and sure I would sometimes get beat by 50s but I could beat some of them. At the least I got them down to where they cold be easily finished off. It really isn't that hard or that big of a deal. If someone else puts the time in to hit 50 and you don't and you start to QQ about it, it's your own problem. A 50 only bracket is coming up, all you have to do is wait a few days...

Stay real, it is IMPOSSIBLE w/o the correct classes to WIN a huttball with 8 randoms vs a pre made of 50s, having 1 guardian/juggernaught, 2 sorcerer/sage + one random classe, because of immunities skills against CC, ultra rush from sorcerer, bump and resist dmg + dmg themselves thx to expertise

We can apply this to others warzones as well, even if not exactly the same

anyway its ALWAYS the oblem on a game like this : mixed pre made and randoms teams (ever wanted to play a LoL/Dota/etc game 5v5 with one side randoms and other side pre made of 5 ppl playin like 20h a day together on a TS/VT/mumble ?)

moreover, they could have at least PREVENT lvl 40- from being tired to be hunt down from lvl 50s, because the difference between a lvl 20 and a lvl 50 skills and points in trees is just infinite

warzones will never be "fair" pvp anyway, even with 50s brackets (cause of pre made) so just get real, if you like pvp, just hope for a real open pvp area with some interest or competitives players able to pull out 4 or 8 team members

also i blame pvp stuff, why isnt it just some stuff but w/o expertise ? it could be just a BIT under raid stuff for X reasons, and so it would still be rewardable to pvp and not such a win bonus over other ppl (cuz im sorry, but pvp stuff help to do raid stuff, since its easier to get anyway (weekly/daily ...)

just one last thing, the real problem will always be casuals players, pvp cant be competitive when there are casual and hardcore, or u need to find something for them to never meet

otherwise, like in L2 where u fight as a clan (and alliance) of 100 and more ppl in order to get acces to a raid by winning pvp (in this case, its not rly pvp gear, but it help in pvp alot), "casuals" have nothing to say and are just left back doing their crap pve

edit : to be more into the subject, an MMO's first and absolute rule is : the more u play, the more u have. Then, the gap pvp hardcore players are making is the same as the one being make in the pve part of the game by some clans

So based on this, anyone can conclude that YES it was a bad idea to mix all lvls for such a long time, and should have at least put 2 brackets, 10->39 ; 40 -> 50, wouldnt be the best but would prevent slow players from stuffed 50s

I'm 50 since 4/5 days and ive more pvp under lvl 50 than at this lvl, cuz anyway too much pre made, and some classes are just designed to win some warzones (like huttball)

(and im a sniper)

Edited by MadSven

Could try leveling, I heard that worked...or you could, you know, have the patience to wait a whole week for the patch. You're basically crying because people got to 50 before you did and are reaping the rewards. I did PvP while I was leveling and sure I would sometimes get beat by 50s but I could beat some of them. At the least I got them down to where they cold be easily finished off. It really isn't that hard or that big of a deal. If someone else puts the time in to hit 50 and you don't and you start to QQ about it, it's your own problem. A 50 only bracket is coming up, all you have to do is wait a few days...

read the whole thread and then post, or dont post at all! bye!

I can't wait for all the QQ'ing turds (son you aren't raging, you're just being a *****) to finally just s t f u and quit....plz by all means GO NOW!!!

you sweared 3 times on 1 sentence, and i'm being the beep? lol get off the thread troller!

If you have a problem then just unsub and move on.

It makes a much bigger impact and we don't have to see QQ topics over and over again.

did you read this? :

inb4 not crying --- i am RAGING

inb4 when we do you a favor and unsub so you dont have noobs, then you will just beg for server merge because of the 5hr queues

i guess you didnt read the full post, so why are you replying?

hit 50. all your problems are solved.

why? is this game supposed to hit 50 in a couple of weeks? if so, then why not start from 50 level full skills and just farm warzones for gear from the beginning? i thought this was advertised as the best RPG mmo ...

thanks

why? is this game supposed to hit 50 in a couple of weeks? if so, then why not start from 50 level full skills and just farm warzones for gear from the beginning? i thought this was advertised as the best RPG mmo ...

thanks

might be better off playing single player rpgs bro. gl hf

hit 50. all your problems are solved.

Not really. If you've read the thread you'll find someone saying that even at 50 you're pickings for people who already have a lot of PvP gear. And guess what, with the current system you have to suck it up and go against that kind of imbalance again and again until you finally farm your own gear.

I hope that BW brings in some changes aside from the bracketing. Otherwise, it's only the 10-49 experience that will change.

thanks

Regardless, hitting 50 isn't the solution. Expertise is the culprit more than levels. If you think otherwise, you haven't dealt with well geared players.

Edited by Sowwy

Not really. If you've read the thread you'll find someone saying that even at 50 you're pickings for people who already have a lot of PvP gear. And guess what, with the current system you have to suck it up and go against that kind of imbalance again and again until you finally farm your own gear.

I hope that BW brings in some changes aside from the bracketing. Otherwise, it's only the 10-49 experience that will change.

this is not really a valid point. the champion/centurion gear is so easy to obtain. as soon as you hit 50 you could theoretically be in eight pieces.

i guess you didnt read the full post, so why are you replying?

I did read it.

I'll play the entire game with one server and 10 other people if that's what it takes to get posters like you to stop making pointless topics and either play the game or unsub. I don't care about how many people play this game, it's about the quality, people like you drag it down and ruin the experience.

this is not really a valid point. the champion/centurion gear is so easy to obtain. as soon as you hit 50 you could theoretically be in eight pieces.

Actually you can't. The max number of boxes a player can obtain pre-50 is six. One to buy then max out War and Merc commendations.

that's the solution? not a balanced, full featured (the basics i mean) game from the beginning? either do one thing or the other? thank god you're not a developer. gl hf

the game as it stands is fine. i'm sorry you dont have enough time to put into the game. i guess investing time into the forums is more suitable for you.

There is your theory and then, there is what really happens. How many people have opened how many bags and maybe have 1 or 2 pieces ? I'm one of them and its not a fun experience.

Actually you can't. The max number of boxes a player can obtain pre-50 is six. One to buy then max out War and Merc commendations.

daily/weekly and a bag already bought. i didn't even count commendations saved.

edit: **** it's even more than i thought

Edited by snarkylol

There is your theory and then, there is what really happens. How many people have opened how many bags and maybe have 1 or 2 pieces ? I'm one of them and its not a fun experience.

playing an mmo is not a game of instant gratification. you have to work for your rewards. are you new here?