PT Game Breaking Exploit!

Fieryabyss

So wait, let me get this straight-

You're upset about a game breaking "exploit," so you come to the forums of the class who can perform this "exploit" and tell them about it.

You have an awful lot more faith in humanity than you should.

This. I may even try it tonight.

Two huttballs in a row now my team has not been able to score a single point. This is not due to incompetence, every time we were about to score the ball a powertech was camping his spawn just outside the shield and grappled the ball carrier to him instantly killing him and giving his team the ball.

This is a massive exploit, no one class should have that much power and control over their goal line. If you have any intention of keeping pvp fair this should be fixed immediately

Welcome and thank you! I will try it today. Ho-ho-ho.

Would it not be easier to just stop the use of abilities in the safe zone?

Killed a lvl 50 in good gear by pulling him y-day. If I remember it correctly I did this outside the safe zone on the tip of the ledge. Regardless it is a terrain glitch IMHo not a grapple issue.

Man he got .... and killed my lowbie PT a few times after that

Love doing this, Got a few hate tells for doing it and just laugh at it. Compared to some of the bs you run into in Huttball this is nothing. Ever see a sorc chain of life pulls? or 3 juggys jumping to each other right into the goal line? Ya this is least of the worry's.

The funniest part about this is everyone saying you can only stay up on the spawn ledge for 'one minute' and that this makes it fair. You can easily stay up on the spawn ledge and reset the timer consistently, which means you can just sit up there the whole game and do your dirty deed. As for passing the ball to the person on the ledge to kill them... they have the los advantage there to avoid it being thrown to them, which is also funny.