Playing vs Pre-Mades is frustrating, disrespectful...

ilancloud

• Replies 120
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

1. Bioware hasn't implemented a premade vs premade system yet. If I join a premade now, I'll just end up rolling pugs all day. Boring.

2. Not everyone has the time to form a premade and be on at the same time the rest of their guild is and it's not fair to them to make them pvp fodder.

3. I like to solo pvp sometimes, it's a great stress relief (when I'm not losing %90 of my games to premades). What is wrong with wanting to be able to do both?

4. If premade queues are implemented but most premade players remain in the pug games, then I'll have really long queue times.

1. true that sucks

2. well you don't have to losse only because you solo queue, I only solo queue and still win arround 60% i guess

3. don't see any problem? it's not you are each warzone pug vs 8ppl premade?

4. true, that'd suck....

Forced? Go outside and take a walk or something. You're not being forced to do anything.

Maybe it's just me but when someone say go outside and take a walk, I envision my neighborhood in perfect weather, 70 out, nice breeze. I often think, "that's a good idea." it's very rarely as nice outside as it is nice outside when I imagine it in my head.

oh well.

1. true that sucks

2. well you don't have to losse only because you solo queue, I only solo queue and still win arround 60% i guess

3. don't see any problem? it's not you are each warzone pug vs 8ppl premade?

4. true, that'd suck....

I win about %30-%40 of my matches soloing and I'm fine with that win rate. But it won't stay that high. According to some dev notes someone posted recently, we'll soon be able to choose our warzones and they're separating 50s. Some people are calling for even more brackets. That will give premade players choices, which will let them sync-queue in full groups easier and avoid each other easier. I expect my win rate to plummet at that point and pvp won't be fun anymore.

LOLZ. stop complaining and join a group yourself. This is your fault and nothing should be done about it

you afraid to go up against another pre? only fair right? you got your group they have theirs. right? bet ya fight me on this and if ya do you show everyone i'm right:p

I win about %30-%40 of my matches soloing and I'm fine with that win rate. But it won't stay that high. According to some dev notes someone posted recently, we'll soon be able to choose our warzones and they're separating 50s. Some people are calling for even more brackets. That will give premade players choices, which will let them sync-queue in full groups easier and avoid each other easier. I expect my win rate to plummet at that point and pvp won't be fun anymore.

ll be quite fun, I ll get my guild to get a 8 ppl premade than i guess ;)

League of Legends has a thing, if u group up, u're more likely to get groups against you. If u pug, u'r more likely to get pugs. Excellent for soloers and for groupers.

You'd think a AAA MMO, with more money in their development than some will make in a lifetime, could come up with such an off the wall, crazy idea such as this... :rolleyes:

Meh, premades are just weenies that don't really like a challenge and can't handle losing. When they do lose, trust me, they probably smash their keyboard and throw the mouse out the window lol.

I'm only lvl 38 and have a blast no matter what doing the War Zones and PVP. Have been in some great pugs that even won at Hutt Ball and won the battle ship one with only 5 points left.

QQ'ing about Pre-Made groups in any MMO is pointless because that is the whole point of playing with like minded friends in a guild.

Besides, if you really want to be good at PVP, do more solo PVP and do not fear losing. Premades exist because most of those players know they suck solo.

Meh, premades are just weenies that don't really like a challenge and can't handle losing. When they do lose, trust me, they probably smash their keyboard and throw the mouse out the window lol.

I'm only lvl 38 and have a blast no matter what doing the War Zones and PVP. Have been in some great pugs that even won at Hutt Ball and won the battle ship one with only 5 points left.

QQ'ing about Pre-Made groups in any MMO is pointless because that is the whole point of playing with like minded friends in a guild.

Besides, if you really want to be good at PVP, do more solo PVP and do not fear losing. Premades exist because most of those players know they suck solo.

I premade all the time, we don't mind going against enemy premades. When we lose, we don't rage, we go over what went wrong and queue again.

Honestly, I don't see why Bioware should compensate people who don't want to group. I work well with my friends, we know how to do warzones and we are good. If we win, that's our reward for good teamwork. I am fine going against premades, but I would rather just do it randomly.

Does it make you feel better to make up fantasies like this?

This made me laugh :)

Probably some of the worst PVP logic I've ever read in my life.

"You're bad if you don't solo in a team based pvp scenario"

So bad.. so bad. You're probably one of the players that I'd find standing around in the middle of nowhere mid WZ dying 1v1 then crying about how Operatives are OP because you don't know how to use the CC breaker ability.

Premades exist because it's an MMO and people like to group with their friends. It is not our issue if you have none or believe yourself "Too good" for team play.

I agree with making this change...as long as it's also changed to not allow a person who queues solo to get put into a WZ with a premade on their own team. If you don't want to take the chance of playing against a premade, you don't get the chance to play with a premade.

Odd how I've not seen anyone who complains about being for forced to fight against a premade complaining about having to fight with a premade. Do you leave those WZ's on principle?

Edited by Xandraxx

Definition - member of a pre-made group: A loser who doesn't have a real live or responsibilities that sits in team chat and awkwardly socializes with people they won't ever meet in real life or have any kind of meaningful relationship with....channeling all their pent up ****** frustration into a video game.

Kinda like how you're doing on the forums because you got rolled?

This made me laugh :)

Probably some of the worst PVP logic I've ever read in my life.

"You're bad if you don't solo in a team based pvp scenario"

So bad.. so bad. You're probably one of the players that I'd find standing around in the middle of nowhere mid WZ dying 1v1 then crying about how Operatives are OP because you don't know how to use the CC breaker ability.

Premades exist because it's an MMO and people like to group with their friends. It is not our issue if you have none or believe yourself "Too good" for team play.

Not PVP logic Mr. Opposite of smart. It's Psychology 101.

If you were in the game to have fun and a challenge, you would not care if you were in a Premade group or not.

Obviously you do care.

Try again.

You've gotten yourself confused.

Maybe one day, you'll find a guild that will take you. Odds are, you'll cancel your sub in anger first.

If you had an IQ over 10, you would know using the forums I am in a PVP Guild.

If thinking we are bad at PVP makes you feel better, good for you tough guy.