Throwing balls to respawn, instant kill

Zippor

Some people were throwing balls to players coming out of respawn, it instantly killed them and the ball went back to the throwers... Will they fix this? First they farm us and now they play with us.

edit: found a video about it too

Edited by Zippor

Some people were throwing balls to players coming out of respawn, it instantly killed them and the ball went back to the throwers... Will they fix this? First they farm us and now they play with us.

This is keeping people from exploiting. Lets say I get a 1 point lead. I then take the next ball back to my spawn and throw it to the top and keep the ball at the top of the spawn by throwing it to people coming out constantly.

There is a reason why they put that in. The idea is that you could just keep the ball up there and pass it around to stall the match. However, people are abusing it to kill the team. They really do need to fix it and the ability to pull attackers into your box to kill them.

Yeah we've been doing this for weeks now, it is so much fun. The best thing is when people are grouped up and you see all the players around the person who got the ball get knocked back.

You don't get damaged gear for this, so don't be so dramatic about this sort of thing. It doesn't need to be fixed.

On another note, until Bioware makes it so you don't less valor and credits for finishing a match early people will continue to farm a losing team.

There is a reason why they put that in. The idea is that you could just keep the ball up there and pass it around to stall the match. However, people are abusing it to kill the team. They really do need to fix it and the ability to pull attackers into your box to kill them.

I am actually cool with pulls. What I am not cool with is pulling the ball carrier over the line to kill them in the spawn and the team not receiving the point. If they still got the point it would be fine since it is fairly easy for a full group of 50s to spawn camp if the other team doesn't have anyone who can overcome them. Did the other day with a team of well geared 50s. The pull kill would have helped them if they knew about it.

Yeah we've been doing this for weeks now, it is so much fun. The best thing is when people are grouped up and you see all the players around the person who got the ball get knocked back.

You don't get damaged gear for this, so don't be so dramatic about this sort of thing. It doesn't need to be fixed.

On another note, until Bioware makes it so you don't less valor and credits for finishing a match early people will continue to farm a losing team.

Well as funny as the video is....it does need to be fixed.