Leveling Advice for New Players

scottsm

Thought I would share some quick advice. Make sure when you are leveling up your toon of choice to do the side quests. When I was playing through for the first time I did the stupid thing and ignored the quests thinking that my store quests would carry me through, I was wrong. Make sure to complete every side quest possible.

The other alternative is that when your class quests become too difficult after lvl 10+ and if you don't want to do the additional side quests then you can spam flashpoints instead.

E.g. Bounty hunter/troopers, with their healer companion can solo the Black Talon/Esseles FP from lvl 11, and when i did it i easily gained at least a whole level+a butt tone of credits and loot to myself.

So for a lvl 14+, if your waiting on your class quests, just run through BT/Ess a few times to gain a couple of levels and maybe gain a few cool items as well.

Another key thing to remember is to save for your speeder lessons because even if you have the CE version and get a free speeder I still think you will be needing the 40k for the lessons so you can ride it, and a speeder is an absolute must once you get to planets like Tatooine...trust me I know cause I never saved and only through the goodness of a friend I made in the game was I able to purchase a speeder and ride it before beta ended.