I love the Datacron hunts

Docsis

I hope BW adds more "hard to find" objects like the datacrons. I am having fun looking for all of them... even the ones that don't benefit my character....Yes, I have had to resort to some of the walkthrus on the internet to find a few, but it is still fun. Even with detailed, step by step instructions and pictures, some are still hard to reach. I have spent hours looking for them and enjoyed every second.

Please BioWare, add some more... the harder to find, the better!

I am enjoying the game. The whiners and complainers here will not keep me from having fun nor keep me from subscribing, so don't waste your breath telling me how crappy you think the game is. I don't care -- see my signature.

Have to agree, hunting some of them is really really fun. Although the Green Shard datacron on Belsavis was not fun at all... spent 6 hours looking for Rakata Matrix Cubes to find 3, finally someone replied to me stating he had a 4th one. I like the ones that require you to travel between worlds to find appropriate items in order to get to the area with the said datacron. That's a smart design IMO, makes you think. More of these please :D

Did this really need to be a seperate thread? REALLY?

I am sorry that I did not get your permission to start a thread. I posted 'cause I wanted to. Your permission was not required, asked for, or needed. Did YOU really need to reply?

Since when have datacrons been even remotely hard to aquire?

Oh that's right, since NEVER.

I am not as superior as you, so it took me some time to find a few of them. Some day, I hope to be as intelligent as you, and when that happens, hunting for datacrons will no longer be a challenge. Iwill have no need to go in search of them, which will give me more time to belittle others on the forums.

Thanks you for such an enlightening reply.

I was 'casually' strolling through Nar Shadda. I see some stacked crates. I start jumping up, following the trail. Made a note and will go back when my fingers aren't tired. Someone with a twisted mind and a twistier sense of humor laid the paths out for those things. Awesome fun. Edited by Calimwulf

but they aren't hard to find, nothing in mmo's is ever hard to find because there are guides lulz

and leveling isn't hard 'cause there are people out there that will do it for you, and there are those out there that will give you all the credits (gold) you desire if you give them some real money. I am not sure what your point is.

I am sure you found ALL of them without any help. You KNEW that you had to get on the balloon to get to that one. You KNEW that you had to jump onto a cliff to reach a hidden cave entrance to reach another... a cave entrance that you can't see from anywhere except the ledge you have to jump onto.. a ledge that you would have never jumped onto for any other reason than to enter the cave.

Gee, I wish I was as smart as everyone else, becasue if I were, I would have absolutely no challenge, therefore no reason to play any game what-so-ever. It would give me more time to post how great I am at everything.

Thanks for the encouragement to better myself. Datacron hunting will no longer be fun and challenging to me.