Just got my ship, at level 14 o.o

MrVelox

I just got my ship and I'm level 15. Well, I can't find any more quests on dromund kaas to level up any more to do those ship quests. There's a few heroics, but there seems to be no one doing em at the moment. What can I do to level up to 20 to do the quests I have on another planet?

Also, IDK what social/light/dark points are, I've seen the vendor, but you buy stuff with credits, whats the points for if everything is bought via credits.

I just got my ship and I'm level 15. Well, I can't find any more quests on dromund kaas to level up any more to do those ship quests. There's a few heroics, but there seems to be no one doing em at the moment. What can I do to level up to 20 to do the quests I have on another planet?

Also, IDK what social/light/dark points are, I've seen the vendor, but you buy stuff with credits, whats the points for if everything is bought via credits.

light 1 is an example for the rank needed to equip certain items such as weapons and armor, advancing your story in different ways and so forth, i hear Bioware are gonna add class based abilities based on alignment soon

Once you get your ship you should get a quest to go to Balmora to do something. If I recall once you get your ship go in and click your holo terminal

Edited by darkdelusions

If you got your ship you will have the quest line to take you to an new planet. I think you are given 2 choices, and one of them is lower. Start there.

If you have been concentrating on your class quest and skipping other quests you may be too low for the next planet. Level 15 does seem low to me. Doing your initial ship quests (space combat) will get you at least a level, and you can do those daily. If you are skipping quests you will have to level in other ways (space combat, pvp, flashpoints, etc).

As for the dark/light points, you will have made some choices while questing that gave you dark or light points. Check the bar next to your portrait on your character window to see where you are. If you used numbers 1,2,3 instead of the mouse to select conversation choices you may not have seen the indicators for dark or light, but you still got them.

You get social points by grouping.

light 1 is an example for the rank needed to equip certain items such as weapons and armor, advancing your story in different ways and so forth, i hear Bioware are gonna add class based abilities based on alignment soon

Exactly, the light and dark points are the requirements to use the weapon. Depending on the story choices you make the points are rewarded to you, you can see them in the bottom of the screen popping up when you make certain choices, and you can see how light or dark you are in the character screen. It also displays an icon in front of the choice buttons to indicates how it will affect your allignment

So, I'm Dark 1. Where are the vendors that would have what I could buy?

And what stats for for sith marauders lol.

The ls/ds vendors are on the fleet and on the capital world.

Sith Marauder primary stat is Strength.

Edited by Owsley

Don't forget to do Space Combat!

I believe the dark vendor is inside the Galactic Trade area of the fleet. use your map to find out.

Easy ways to level that really don't matter about your character are Warzones and Space Combat missions. If you do Warzones and even do absolutely terrible, you still get a nice chunk of XP and credits. Space Combat is good because it doesn't matter how good or bad your character is at all.. all you have to do is shoot stuff with your ship. A little practice and the space combat is easy peasy.

I think you have missed a few quests on Dromund Kaas, because I am still there at lvl 18, and although I have the missions to go to the next two planets, I still have the heroic missions incomplete.

The three options I can come up with are:

1. Kill stuff on DK to level up. You will kill a lot of things this way, though, and it will get kind of boring. If you do this, rest up in the cantina for a few hours, kill stuff until you have used your rested XP, rinse and repeat).

2. Group up and do the daily missions on DK (the mission to kill Kreeg and I think the Hadra mission is also a daily) a few times - once a day.

3. Do some space missions, if you can stand the idea of being in a rail shooter.

Or go exploring the DK map and pick up the other missions there that you have missed.

I've got a slightly different problem- Whilst trying not to skip any content, doing the odd flashpoint and warzones...i seem to be outlevelling my quests.

I'm now 21 and have just arrived on Balmorra to find that the quest lvls are 16-20.

Should i leave this planet and only go back when it's grey in order to find challenging content on Nar? Or continue through?

I've got a slightly different problem- Whilst trying not to skip any content, doing the odd flashpoint and warzones...i seem to be outlevelling my quests.

I'm now 21 and have just arrived on Balmorra to find that the quest lvls are 16-20.

Should i leave this planet and only go back when it's grey in order to find challenging content on Nar? Or continue through?

I would stick to the class quests and skip most of the heroics/world/side quests on Balmorra, then go to Nar Shadaa.

BTW, how do you get different color lightsabers?

The most common way is to get an orange quality saber and switch the color crystal for another (ctrl+right click the item). There are usually a fair number on the market (although most are red, blue, green, and yellow). There are some restrictions on colors and Light/Dark alignment so you may not be able to use all the colors.

Edited by Infalliable

That's what i was thinking...i shall take your advice..shame tho.

If you're a Sith Warrior, you definitely should do the class questline. There is a very good "pay off" at the end.

You get Quinn as a companion at the end of Balmorra. He's a great healer and makes upcoming content very easy compared to Vette IMO.

If you're a Sith Warrior, you definitely should do the class questline. There is a very good "pay off" at the end.

You get Quinn as a companion at the end of Balmorra. He's a great healer and makes upcoming content very easy compared to Vette IMO.

Sorceror..i'll just do the questline. then head over to hopefully more challenging content. cheers.

I got a quest for Balmorra, I tried to do it, but it was 3 lvl 20 elites so of course I got owned right there.

Are you certain you went to Balmorra? I don't recall any 20 attackable elites on the entire planet except in areas far-flung from the spaceport.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.