Quarterly Producer Letter for Q2 2024 ×

I seriously don't understand how people are already level 50

jbscotchman

I just now logged in 100 hours since Dec 20th, and I just hit level 34 with my sith sorcerer. Not to mention that I'm also unemployed so I figured I was playing a lot more than most people. Either way, I love this game and will continue to re-sub so I can play all the classes but I can't understand why someone would want to just rush through it so quickly.

a lot of people will play upwards of 12hrs a day, more than a few would have forgone sleep entirely for a few days and racked up 100 hours in week. then there are those who spacebarred their way through dialogue and saved themselves hours of not gaining xp while the npcs talk.

I just now logged in 100 hours since Dec 20th, and I just hit level 34 with my sith sorcerer. Not to mention that I'm also unemployed so I figured I was playing a lot more than most people. Either way, I love this game and will continue to re-sub so I can play all the classes but I can't understand why someone would want to just rush through it so quickly.

Some of us got in a week earlier than you, add an extra week onto your time, and you'll be pretty close to 50 yourself! :)

I will miss you dearly.

I know you wont, but many on my server will some friends some new nice people I met, I also know that my sub and money will be missed. As for your opinion, meh, I don't know you,you don't know me, just don't do same misstake as I, think all haters are wrong, once you hit 50 you realise how right they were all along.

maybe you should try hitting the spacebar and not let your ADD take over while leveling.

thats how people are 50

I actualy only hit spacebar on side missions around level 40ish because there all the same... "For the republic blah blah blah blah omg empire bad blah blah blah"

but yeah levelings not hard you just arn't trying hard enough, or go afk a lot.

maybe you should try hitting the spacebar and not let your ADD take over while leveling.

thats how people are 50

I actualy only hit spacebar on side missions around level 40ish because there all the same... "For the republic blah blah blah blah omg empire bad blah blah blah"

but yeah levelings not hard you just arn't trying hard enough, or go afk a lot.

ADD, *** are you talking about? I considered myself to be playing at a normal pace but I guess I was wrong. People like you are just way too hardcore for my style I guess.

I think the OP is doing 1 of two things:

1. OP is not doing Heroics/Flashpoints when there up to them. They give a TON of xp.

2. OP is not picking up and doing all the side quests.

3. OP is not fishing the Bonuse parts of quests, witch give a exta XP.

I was one of the very first in the game live. Early access on the 13th, woke up at 5am to get onz (didn't play beta)

And after lvl 15, I stopped watching the entire cutscenes because I fell behind some days and just spaceBarred everything from them on

After that, I was gaining 4-5 levels a day easy while running every FP at my level which cost me some days wiping and farming I admit

some people know how to play the game unlike some like you....

simple as that

I have a full time job, have been watching all of the cutscenes and I have one lvl 13, three lvl 11's and one lvl 48. I'm thinking that you may just be bad at the game.

I have a part time job and go classes and I'm 47 also. People who keep saying we're missing out are really dillusional. I have to skip any quest on any planet which is why I'm so overleveld for Hoth. I have run flashpoints, pvp'd a bit, synthweaving is at 400. Really the game has almost NO GRIND which is terrible since the only true endgame is rerolling.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.