Top Ranked Merc - Documentary

MrTerrito

• Replies 202
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This is like the only class/spec this troll would work on too. hahahha

Yes this is the only class that you would say I'm OP with. I'm sure if I was wrecking people with an operative or inquisiter everyone would finally acknowledge everything that I've said and that I did with a class that is not OP, hypocrite.

P.S. I'll be going Turret hunting tonight. Republic come play, I'll make you famous.

How ironic that all these keyboard warriors acting like they would do any better then the players I went up against in the videos are from servers other then Veela. When it comes time for people to put their money where their mouth is they get quiet, so call me a Troll instead so you won't have to worry about hurting your ego, grow up.

How ironic that all these keyboard warriors acting like they would do any better then the players I went up against in the videos are from servers other then Veela. When it comes time for people to put their money where their mouth is they get quiet, so call me a Troll instead so you won't have to worry about hurting your ego, grow up.

Honestly, calling you a troll is compliment given the linked video. Better than the alternative.