Which planets would you like to see added?

biRdyxLoCo

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

MY LIST:

Naboo - Definitley Naboo, I want to know what Naboo is like and what it's all about during the Old Republic era.

Mustafar - Volcanic planet (We haven't gotten one) where Obi Wan and Anakin battled.

Kashykk - MOAR WOOKIES.

Dantooine - Enough said.

Kessel - Yup.

Bespin - Cloud city type stuff? Mining operations?

Yavin IV - Old Republic era Yavin IV must be interesting before it becomes the Rebel HQ.

Geonosis - Geonosians!!! PRE-CLONEWARZ, Interesting scenery etc.

MY LIST:

Naboo - Definitley Naboo, I want to know what Naboo is like and what it's all about during the Old Republic era.

Mustafar - Volcanic planet (We haven't gotten one) where Obi Wan and Anakin battled.

Kashykk - MOAR WOOKIES.

Dantooine - Enough said.

Kessel - Yup.

Bespin - Cloud city type stuff? Mining operations?

Yavin IV - Old Republic era Yavin IV must be interesting before it becomes the Rebel HQ.

Geonosis - Geonosians!!! PRE-CLONEWARZ, Interesting scenery etc.

I believe some of the lore scattered on mustafar during SWG said it was a lush world before.

I believe some of the lore scattered on mustafar during SWG said it was a lush world before.

Makes it more interesting, perhaps SWTOR can show how the planet is unstable and how it's crumbling apart and thus the quests would be to help the inhabitants and preserve some sectors in the planets etc. Just an idea.

Clearly you aren't past Nar Shadaa...

level 48 and i would like to see the current planets expanded on as well. they are planets afterall.

Yes they are good size on some of them but I would like to see massive landspaces for each planet but I also want to see some of the places mentioned already lol.

level 48 and i would like to see the current planets expanded on as well. they are planets afterall.

No.

This is a game afterall, don't see PLANETS as PLANETS, but see it as a zone. You do realize if you scale the planet like that a whole planet will tire you and you'll be sick of the area right?

Maybe a little bit bigger on some planets such as...Ilum, more dailies and quest that way.

Belsavis is perfect, it's a good example of what a planet should be like.

Edited by Nortro