Quarterly Producer Letter for Q2 2024 ×

December Pre-orders UNITE!

IronclawFTW

December 6th here..

Not angry at all about my own lack of early-early access.. but not happy about the fact that servers probably have tumbleweed rolling around them yet they're letting only a handful of people at a time. Not to mention the absolutely pointless wait EU players have to endure because apparently it's hard for a multimillion earth-money company to coordinate different times for access e-mail waves (--_--)

• Replies 249
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

December 6th here..

Not angry at all about my own lack of early-early access.. but not happy about the fact that servers probably have tumbleweed rolling around them yet they're letting only a handful of people at a time. Not to mention the absolutely pointless wait EU players have to endure because apparently it's hard for a multimillion earth-money company to coordinate different times for access e-mail waves (--_--)

That I do agree with, they should four smaller waves per area. LIke half the size or 1/3th of the ones they have now. But then sperate for Asia, Europe and the Americas. This since sleeping time in one region is active time in the other. This can even be done via scripting.

Not saying they should speed it up though, I just think it would be smoother as a transition.

dec 10th ( i forgot)

I really thought they were going to let everyone in on the first day. Maybe even the second.

I was waiting all night and all morning to see what would happen. It's to the point now where i just don't really care weather i get in. The whole excitement is a bit over now, and maybe it will come back when I'm once again in game.

I really hope all of us make it in by dinner! If not... then another *********** day till we do.

Good luck everyone. The wait is *******r than **** itself.

The way they're rolling people in (already through august practically) I'm betting we're all in tomorrow morning.

I don't know about tomorrow, but I think it would make sense to give everyone a full Sunday as a working day like Monday as the only early access day would be giving people the bird :)

6th

was doubtful of the game until i got into beta, then i had to make sure i had enough money to pay for classes next semester

fully accept that ill be the last to get in, but im still hoping ill get at least 3-4 days, theres no logical reason to hold december until the last day

The biggest chunk of pre-orders was July. They just rolled through the rest of July and August in 2 waves.

I could see September getting done today with ease and possibly some of October.

Last wave tomorrow could be December.

But getting in today? Not unless BW screws the pooch. *crosses fingers*

dec 8th here dont care when i get in just gonna have lots for hot monkey love with the wife till then cause dont know when it will happen again after i do get in:)

Ok, its 2:32 am Thursday (in Australia), can't sleep but who cares it's my first day of a 2 week break, and that comment just has me laughing! :p