Between time of early access, and game arriving...

phoenix_rising

Hello,

I'm in the early access period. Now my collector's pack, won't arrive from Amazon until several days after the 20th. So right after the 20th, is there anyway, we can still play and access the game?

I heard some companies were going to be emailing access codes out but I'm not positive on which. Someone had said GameStop might because they are on backorder. Other than that there isn't a way to get in until you get your hands on that code.

Hello,

I'm in the early access period. Now my collector's pack, won't arrive from Amazon until several days after the 20th. So right after the 20th, is there anyway, we can still play and access the game?

The correct answer contrary to all of the above opinions is infact YES, it is however a method that many wont want to choose, But in all honesty there is a way for you to play between Early access ending and your CE arriving at your house and i will explain how here:

Go to origins website, buy the digital standard edition, Enter the game code And poof you now have access to the game without your CE being physically in your hands, when your CE arrives enter that game code and BAM! game upgrades to your CE edition with all the perks.

This is of course not an ideal solution and will cause you to spend more money, to many people those reasons make people say no, when infact this work around forces the answer to be YES no matter how you want to spin it.